Community service thread.. any ideas we get .. post them here and we can discuss

Discussion in 'Tucson, AZ' started by cathiecat, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Considering the "reception" the DSG got from various critters at the zoo, how are dogs and cats going to react to our costumes? Just a thought, I think helping with them is a good idea overall.
  2. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    this is a good point and one I had not ever thought off.. remember Jen's dog's reception of Nihlus/Mugen.
  3. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    At this last visit, I didnt wear any costume around that dog..and he STILL was iritated by my presence, I thought I was gonna have to have doggie bites for din din. So I dont believe it was just the costume..it may have been that the dog was racisit against Latinos. :p or the smell of my sister's dogs on me.
  4. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Could have been anything, they didn't bother me and I smell like cats. Could have been your cologne, after-shave, lotion, in-n-out burger, laundry soap, bar soap, hair product, etc.
  5. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    also, my totem is a Dark Wolf...and that dog is the alpha male in the house....maybe it was my Spirit Wolf that upset him...and intimidated him. Its happened before..but I am proud to say that I have never been bitten. :mad: I do the biting.

Ok back on topic..sorry guys..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.