main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Community service thread.. any ideas we get .. post them here and we can discuss

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Considering the "reception" the DSG got from various critters at the zoo, how are dogs and cats going to react to our costumes? Just a thought, I think helping with them is a good idea overall.

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    this is a good point and one I had not ever thought off.. remember Jen's dog's reception of Nihlus/Mugen.

3. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    At this last visit, I didnt wear any costume around that dog..and he STILL was iritated by my presence, I thought I was gonna have to have doggie bites for din din. So I dont believe it was just the costume..it may have been that the dog was racisit against Latinos. :p or the smell of my sister's dogs on me.

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Could have been anything, they didn't bother me and I smell like cats. Could have been your cologne, after-shave, lotion, in-n-out burger, laundry soap, bar soap, hair product, etc.

5. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    also, my totem is a Dark Wolf...and that dog is the alpha male in the house....maybe it was my Spirit Wolf that upset him...and intimidated him. Its happened before..but I am proud to say that I have never been bitten. :mad: I do the biting.

Ok back on topic..sorry guys..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.