1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!


Discussion in 'Communications' started by Inari_Icewalker, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inari_Icewalker

    Inari_Icewalker Jedi Youngling star 2

    May 23, 2001

    I would like to lodge a formal complaint against the moderator known as "KnightWriter" in this thread, and obtain information on how to file a complaint to the JC board's overall administrator regarding this person's handling of an incident in a thread.

    Please post with information or instructions.

    Thank you.

    PM KnightWriter first. Try to resolve it there. If not, PM an admin.
  2. Kerr_Plunk

    Kerr_Plunk Jedi Grand Master star 6

    Apr 2, 2002

    you should [link=]PM KnightWriter[/link] directly and express your complaints to him :)
  3. DarthSapient

    DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

    Jun 26, 2001
    It looks as if you posted something inappropriate, others in the thread thought so too, and your post was edited out without action taken against you (i.e. a ban). Is there more to the story?
  4. DarthJurist

    DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

    Dec 10, 2000
    First, I agree with KP, you should always contact the mod in question first. If that fails, PM an Admin.

    However, I don't really see what he did wrong in that thread.
  5. Carter-TFN

    Carter-TFN Ex-Staff, Admin Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

    May 24, 2001
    Judging by the post that came after yours, it seems as if the edit was appropriate.
  6. Grilled-Sarlacc

    Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

    Jul 19, 2001
    [link=]Please Read Me!!![/link]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.