main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

COMPLETE bio of tahiri

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BoutyPunkrAurra, Sep 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoutyPunkrAurra

BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 21, 2001
    i am working on a new website which includes as thourough a biography of the main EU characters as i can get. tahiri is like my favorite character however i dont know very much about her past. if you know her bio PLEASE tell me!!!!! i hope this wont be considered spamming because im not shouting it out to the world but if you want to know what kind of a site mine is you can check out this like. but dont go unless you are posting a reply please! i dont want anyone to accuse me of spamming:
    www.aurrachiss.0catch.com

2. AurraMouse

AurraMouse Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 1, 2001
    I'll help, Tahiri's my favorite character tooShe was born on tatooine, and her parents were killed when she was two. She was then raised by sandpeople, because the leader of the tribe that found her had been cared for by here parents when she was injured. At the age of nine she was found by Luke Skywalker and Tionne and taken to the Jedi academy, where she became a friend of Anakin Solo. Five years after her adventures wuth Anakin she was captured by the Yuuzahn Vong during their invasion of Yavin 4. The Vong tried to reprogram her and make them one of their own. She was rescued by Anakin, and is now onboard the Errant Venture with the rest of the Jedi students.

3. Ghent42

Ghent42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    She's this chick who had Jedi Parents on tatooine who were killed in a misunderstanding by the Sand People. She was adopted by the SP. Zoom foreward like 8 yrs or something. That freaky Jedi with the white eyes (forget her name) finds Tahiri, recognizes Jedi potentioal, brings her to Jedi Academy. She becomes friends w/Anakin and that Jedi Master ferret. They are supposedly "more powerful together than ever could be imagined" or something like that. They go off on a bunch of adventures, about several years before NJO. And obviously, seeing as how she is the only female friend of Anakin, of the same approx. age, they are in love. As revealed in NJO. Keep in mind, most of those details are probably off, I haven't read JJK for several years.

EDIT: ya, Tionne, that's her name. Forgot.

EDIT EDIT: WooHoo! 100th post!

4. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    That's weird, i thought BoutypunkrAurra and AurraMouse were the same person. Either I am completely wrong, or it is a case of multiple personality disorder.

5. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    multiple personality disorder. sorry.

6. LoveisSuicideSP

Apr 23, 2001
    Hahaha! That's awesome! You posted a question and then answered it yourself. Rock on! I would give you some info, but i only know Tahiri from NJO. SHe kicks butt though.

7. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    i like you already....

8. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    she used to be Marajade91....Until..ah never mind. Hey you forgot to mention im helping with the site! Thats right folks more chiss crap!!

9. AurraMouse

AurraMouse Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 1, 2001
    Sure Aurra, pretend to be me :D
    Like you could ever be mistaken for me. Bah!

10. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    ahh chissdude dont give away my secret!!! lol.

11. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    oh sorry, forgot!

12. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    lol i dont care sweetie i was just kidding

13. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    dont call me that in front of everyone!

14. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    lol i call everyone "sweetie"! seriousely, all of my freinds, boy or girl, in the morning at school, "hey sweetie wuts up?"
    lol this could be quite amusing....

15. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    lol good, maybe we should get back to Tahiri, not that i know anything about her.

16. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    yes tahiri.....

17. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    I know lets talk about the c-word people!!

18. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    whats the c-word?

19. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    OMG! i get it now!!!! chiss!!! lol! i am such a tard.

20. LoveisSuicideSP

Apr 23, 2001
    hmm, this is a very interesting thread.... so if you are marajade91 or whatever, then you have yourself on watched users? I should try that, it might make me look popular. I'd probably get confused and forget all my passwords and stuff. But back to the topic, do you think Tahiri will either turn to the darkside or become a Yuuzhan Vong or something? That would be pretty cool.

21. lilbrowneyedjedi

lilbrowneyedjedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    i forget my password either way. awsome top be baned though (REBELLION ON THE WEBSITE!)Tahiri is a cool person ive heard. i wish i could tell u bout her. o, i know. there once was a girl from nantucket...

22. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    omg!!! where have you BEEN girl?! ya ya rebellion in the forums! lol. it actually want a big deal but guess what? im not going to tell anyone! liljedi and chissdude know because...well let's not get into WHY they know.
    and as for putting myslef on the watched users list, that is a good idea but i can't because hello im banned! no but i would never do that again anyway. see when i was on my old sn, i went through a phase where i wanted everyone to feel sorry for me and i had a bif ego. i annoyed alot of people. but beleive me, i am WAY past that.

23. lilbrowneyedjedi

lilbrowneyedjedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    i was...at jedi training camp. ya, thats a good excuse not to get me in trouble. lol. well, i have a question for u girl, bout sw. is there a character like me??? jaina sopunds so like you its creepy, but what about me? if there isnt, there should be. (jk) that inspires me for a post! tah tah. ps. u betta sign my post!

24. BoutyPunkrAurra

Sep 21, 2001
    you know it

25. LoveisSuicideSP

Apr 23, 2001
    My friends and i almost got kicked out of an A's game. It was crazy. They stopped the whole game, and they showed the security guards taking us away on TV and my friend's dad saw it! That was so insane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.