main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Complete Vehicles Rerelease: Lets dissect the Home One and Medical Frigate amongst other new stuff!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CeiranHarmony, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    What don't you understand about Dankayo just not being a BDZ operation?

In any way they want to, drop a giant Asteroid on it, Superlaser it, place an Orbital Mirror and kill anything that way, shatter the world with an earthquake machine, drop Stonemites on it, poison it all, or if they really want to waste time they will bomb away at it for forever from orbit. Just ask the Frist Sons, they do it all on their own and are an Infantry unit.

2. Tzizvvt78

Tzizvvt78 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 12, 2009
    No one said that except you. The BDZ command would have to involve capital ships if the target was a city planet, mining planet, agri-world. All targets must be considered by the military performing the order.

An operation that destroyed a planet's surface, literally blew away the breathable atmosphere and evenly cratered the planet ISN'T a BDZ? Then what is?

3. King of Alsakan

King of Alsakan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2007
    Don't forget hyperspace collisions, rail guns, baradium weaponry, antimatter bombs, other explosive weaponry, and they even weaponized dark matter in the Dawn of the Jedi novel just to name a few more :)

I also looked at few more entries for comparison. I looked at the Episode II Slave I, the Acclamator-class, the AT-TE, the Juggernaut, and the Venator pages and I only saw some entries shortened but nothing missing.

Mange likes this.
  4. Gorefiend

Oct 23, 2004
    Nep .

Nep, it can be done in a myriad of ways, hell if the stuff they bring along is dangerous enough a Storm Commando team alone could get it done.

Just read up on what actually happens in Scavenger Hunt and you will see how it fails to fulfil the BDZ mission statement.

5. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    Feel like supporting your point rather than just saying "figure it out?"

6. Gorefiend

Oct 23, 2004
    First of all the Rebels are actually gone before the Empire even gets there, so instant fail there in killing everyone, second they find the fully intact base and its technology, which is what actually is the problem as the Rebels now have to sent out a team to destroy the Imperial ship transporting the bases data core to prevent the Imps from getting information about other bases and Rebel plans.

7. brentpoynter

brentpoynter Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2015
    Where did you get this awesome image? I love the rebel fleet, and especially the Mon Cals.

8. Tzizvvt78

Tzizvvt78 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 12, 2009
    Star Tours II.

9. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I've been looking that the new, post-TROS Complete Vehicles, and it's good - lots of updated figures, and some new cross-sections, including the Xyston.

The A-wing slipped through the net, being 9.6 m instead of the new 6.9m, but all the TIEs seem to have been fixed.