main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends (completed for 2015) Notes for When You Are Older – Elena Shelvay; DDC; new 12-22

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kahara, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi Kahara . You have liked posts of mine enough times that I fingertip searched through the fics to find something of yours.

Read One and Two.

Really enjoyed the format of NRI communiques, and referring to Elena as belonging to the Miss Imperial Collateral Damage pageant.

The great flying into the dark, both of parenting babe, but also no idea of how the little one will feel when viewing these recordings. Will she be horrified by her parents? Embarrassed by the details of what her infant self was up to?

Apparently the sound of turbolaser fire on well-maintained energy shields is what it takes to lull you to sleep. Good to know.

Loved this. Probably the one positive that Elena had for that day, something to note down. Maybe she should send a stormtrooper off with a data-rod, down to the gunnery deck, to record the sounds.

Nice writing. Well done.

Kahara, Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.