main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Completed my Revenge of the Sith Trailer, wanted you guys to check it out

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by TomClaydon, Dec 9, 2012.

1. TomClaydon

TomClaydon Jedi Knight

Sep 19, 2012
    Yeah it's more of a tribute if anything :) thanks

SnakeWesker, Dredalus and DarthBoba like this.
  2. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    You should do the other films as well.

Dredalus likes this.
  3. Darth Dominikkus

Darth Dominikkus Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2013
    I agree with DarthBoba, I would like to see your ROTJ trailer/tribute.

DarthBoba likes this.
  4. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    Very good. 8/10 the only thing is later in the trailer the music overpowers the dialogue.

5. Darth Dominikkus

Darth Dominikkus Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2013
    I noticed that too when I saw it. It would be cool to have just the music if anything at the very end just to add to the emotional feel of it, since there was a lot of dialogue used in the beginning.

6. TomClaydon

TomClaydon Jedi Knight

Sep 19, 2012

Now on youtube :)

7. julianzolo

julianzolo Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2013
    As heartbreaking as Anakin’s fall to the dark side may seem to some people, the entire premise is weak when viewed in a certain context. What context is this, you ask? It’s the context of . . . wait for it, reality. In Revenge of the Sith, Anakin is willing to do whatever it takes to save Padme from dying during childbirth. And that’s understandable, I think any man would do that. Well, any man with a heart. Anyway, so he wants save Padme from you know what. Anakin decides early on that only the powers of the dark side can save her from dying. And that’s really what doesn’t make any sense. Besides being the supposed “chosen one”, Anakin doesn’t seem to realize he’s living in a futuristic society. I’m sure they have all kinds of medical technologies to deal with any problems concerning childbirth. If Anakin had stayed goody-two-shoes, and taken Padme to a doctor like any sensible human being, she would have probably lived and Palpatine would be dead. For one, she would have never lost “the will to live” (wotta cheap excuse!).

Anakin's "fall" is hilarious, though I am sure that wasn't the reaction they were looking for. Maybe instead of "fall", we should call it Anakin's "dumbass blond moment where he believes an obviously evil liar and instantly agrees to start killing kids before spending the rest of the film crying and pouting"!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Wow, what a trailer, fantastic job. =D=