main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Completely new to Star Wars

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kris45, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Kris45

Kris45 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2013
    I just finished watching all the movies and im so inspired to make a Jedi Padawan outfit are there any colors I can use for the cowl besides brown or is that a set rule?

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Kris45: Failte Nua Duine. Thanks for checking in. I'm certain you could do whatever colors you want, but a few of the more 'traditional' colors I have seen are all 'earth tone', such as grays or darker greens. But, do whatever you want, I suppose. Stay around, let us see pics of the costume if you want to share them, but get involved, have a brilliant go and just @.tag us in here if you need any assistance.

3. Kris45

Kris45 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2013
    Thank you for the quick reply right now im trying to find any info I can on jedi healers dark green seems like a good color. My only concern is my age im 26 but I feel I should wear the padawan hairstyle ponytail and all since im still very new to the star wars world itself and know next to nothing.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    As Chorus said, do what you feel like. Search for SW costume pics and you'll find various ones. Even a pink Darth Vader. If you like to go more original, you need to do some background research. There's an exception for a lot of things. So maybe even for the age of a padawan.

Btw I made a costume as well and i kept it as close as possible to the movie costume. But nevertheless I did some changes because I liked a different kind of cloth and high heels more.

Enjoy making it and enjoy your result! :)

5. kansaswolf70Sith

kansaswolf70Sith Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2013
    Hey new 2 this but SW fan forever since 1977 fell out but back into it more than u know, Sith Larry.

6. kansaswolf70Sith

Nov 8, 2013
    So howmuch u know SW? Purple like Sam Jackson Saber?

7. kansaswolf70Sith

Nov 8, 2013
    o rule look at lukes in jedi hmm

8. kansaswolf70Sith

Nov 8, 2013
    Being ne I havw Darth maul expect new exciting thing =s since EP 7 announcement