main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Ok, you guys and gals. This is my first story, so be nice. The story takes place after Dark Jounrney but is kind of an AU- Jaina went back to the Rogues at the end and flew a couple missions.

Disclaimer: the stuff that you reconize all belongs to George Lucas. The people and places you don't reconize belong to me.

*~*~*~*~*

?Captain Solo, reporting as ordered, sir.? Jaina Solo stepped into Colonel Gavin Darklighter?s office and saluted.

?Be seated, Captain. Do you know why I asked you here?? the colonel asked.

?Because of the message I sent you yesterday? Sir??

?Yes. Why in hell are you doing this? Jaina, listen to me. You are an excellent pilot-?

?Sir, excuse me for interrupting, but I?m also a Jedi. The bounty on my head is rising. It?s one of the highest in recorded history. I?m just a risk to the squadron, sir.?

?I know that. Now?What is it, Colonel?? Gavin broke off as Colonel Jagged Fel knocked on the doorframe and stepped into the office.

?I was just wondering where Captain Solo was, sir, but I seem to be interrupting something, so I?ll just wait for her outside.?

?Thank you, Colonel. Now, Jaina, I understand that it?s your decision, but please, reconsider.?

?Gavin?I can?t. I?m sorry, sir.?
    ~*~*~*~

Jag leaned against the wall as he waiting for Colonel Darklighter and Jaina to finish talking. He focused on what they were saying and was immediately intrigued.

??I?m sorry, sir.?

?Are you sure you want to leave the Rogue Squadron? You don?t have to, I mean, you?re a great pilot; we need pilots of your skill flying.?

?Sir, I?m sorry; I can?t. It?s too dangerous; I?m a danger to the Rogues, sir.?

Jag?s eyes narrowed. Jaina was leaving the Rogue Squadron?! What?! He thought.

?Very well, Captain. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.?

?Thank you, sir. You, too.?

Jaina walked out of the office and toward Jag. ?Was there something you wanted, Colonel?? she asked.

?Yes, I was wondering if you wanted to hit the sims with me, one time before you leave the Rogues?? he said. Oh, Sith. I shouldn?t have said that last part. She?s going to get really angry at me.

?Were you eavesdropping on my conversation with Colonel Darklighter, Fel??

He squirmed a tiny amount, so small that only a Jedi would have noticed it. ?I wasn?t eavesdropping; I just couldn?t help but overhear the last part of the conversation. I?m sorry that you?re leaving- you?re a great pilot.?

?Thank you. I appreciate the offer, but I can?t: I already have some plans.?

?When are you leaving??

?Tomorrow morning, early probably.?

?So there is no time for a last sim is there??

?I?m free at about 1930. We could sim then.?

?Ok, so I?ll meet you in the sim room at 1930, I guess.?

?Sounds good to me.? She started walking down the hall, but turned and stepped close to him. ?Oh, and Jag? Thank you. For caring.? With that she turned and left, Jag?s eyes following her until she disappeared.
    ~*~*~*~

Each post is linked to the next one. Sometimes things are weird, and the post won't show up. In that case, go to the next page. The new chapter will be the first post on that page.
    Next post

I hope you guys like this!!!!

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM me :)

*Lady Amouri*

2. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Yay! Another good J/J story :D

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great start! :)

4. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great start Lt! :D

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Thanks, everyone. I'm working on the sim scene right now, so just be patient and it will be up either tonight or tomorrow.
    8-}

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Here it is, everyone. And without further ado, I give you, the next post.

?Ok, you ready to go?? Jaina asked.

?Ready as ever. You??

?Yep. I?m ready to give you a tough fight. I?m going to win.?

?Whatever you say, Captain, whatever you say.?

They both hopped into their crafts and the canopies lightened. As soon as Jag saw Jaina was in the sim, he said, ?We?re going for twenty minutes. Whoever gets the most kills wins.?

?Got it. Let?s go.?

And they started. Jag immediately started heading towards Jaina?s ship but she jinked the x-wing around, making a hard target. He fired, but she dove and the lasers missed. She came up behind him, but he flipped the clawcraft over, ignoring the fact that his vision was graying at the edges where his inertial compensator couldn?t compensate. They were going head to head when he finished flipping and he headed towards her before noticing the torpedo heading his way on his sensor board. He went into a dive, but it was too late and Jaina got the first kill in the sim. He heard her crow over the comm frequency, ?Got the first kill, Colonel. You aren?t slipping, are you??

He immediately went after her, not giving a reply, but a little more cautiously this time; her kill had shown him that he wasn?t invulnerable. She jinked around, trying to get away, but his lasers kept on striking the rear fuselage. There was an explosion, showing Jag that he had killed her. ?I do believe that we are now tied, Captain.?

?Not for long, we?re not.? Jaina headed towards him, but he went into a dive. When he came up he immediately shot where he thought she was, which was where she wasn?t. He felt his ship shudder as her lasers chewed into the rear fuselage of his ship. He got killed. ?Told you it wasn?t for long, Colonel.?

They flew through some debris and came out the other side, still dueling. Jag caught her by surprise with a proton torpedo, tying the scores. ?What were you saying, Captain??

As soon, as he could, he was after her again. She jinked around trying desperately to lose him but it was too late. His lasers cracked the canopy from his view and she was killed, a third time.

Then, the tables turned and she was pursuing him, her lasers striking hits. His shields went down and he was losing power when the canopy went dark, signifying that the sim was over.

He hopped out and looked at the final score on the database. Jaina had gotten two kills, but he had gotten three. So she hadn?t gotten him before the sim ended. ?Congratulations, Captain, you?ve improved a great deal since the last time we simmed.?

?Thank you, sir, but you still won.?

?You are a difficult kill, and you almost had me there when the sim ended. All you needed was a few extra seconds.?

?Thank you, but sometimes you don?t have those extra seconds.?

?If I had said that, you would have accused me of talking like I?m as old as your father.?

?Good-night, Colonel. Thank you for the sim. I?ve got to go. Good-luck. May the Force be with you and may our paths cross again if I don?t see you before I leave.? She saluted, and then jogged out of the sim room.

~*~*~*~

Next post

So, you like? :D

7. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post! :D

8. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
  9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Awwww, you guys! [face_blush]

Maybe........
    [face_devil]

I actually have the next part typed up and stuff but i wanna make sure it's ok. Not to mention, i don't wanna spoil you guys. ;)

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Hey, everyone. I just wanna say that i might get up the next post tonight, if i'm extremely lucky, if not check here tomorrow.

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    here it is:

Jaina flopped down on her bed, not caring that her clothes and her hair were sweaty. That was a really good sim. Jag was right- I have improved.

Bzzzzz! ?What the hell!....?Jaina shot up as an alarm sounded. ?What! I fell asleep?!? She hunted down her comlink, which was making the buzzing sound, and picked it up, while glancing at the clock. 0130! No way! ?Captain Solo here.?

?Captain, this is General Antilles. There is a message waiting for you down at the comm center.?

?Wedge, it?s 0130! That?s very early in the morning!?

?I know, but the message was marked urgent.?

?I?ll be down in second. Who was it from??

?Doesn?t say. I?ll send Jag down to get you. I don?t think that you know where the secondary comm center is. Antilles out.?

?Solo out.? She thumbed off her comlink and sat on her bed for a minute, then headed to the ?fresher.
    ~*~*~*~

?Colonel Fel.?

?Yes, sir??

?Can you do me a favor? Can you go get
    Captain Solo and bring her here? She?s in room A132.?

?Sure.? Jag saluted, then walked out of the comm center.

About five minutes later, he was in front of her door. He heard water running, so he raised his hand and knocked. ?Captain, can I come in??

The door opened, and Jaina appeared in a towel. He swallowed. ?Colonel? What are you doing here??

?General Antilles sent me to get you. May I come in??

?Hold on, let me get some clothes on.?

?Oh, right.? His face reddened. ?I?ll be right here.?

The door shut, then opened two minutes later. Jaina stepped out dressed in black combat pants and an olive green shirt. Her hair was pulled away from her face in a ponytail. ?That was fast. Do you carry those around with you everywhere?? he asked, gesturing to the lightsaber and blaster on her belt.

?Only since the war started and my brothers got taken from me.?

?I see. Shall we go??

?Ready whenever you are.? She stated, striding ahead of him.
    ~*~*~*~

?Jaina, what do you make of this?? Wedge asked.

Jaina looked at the code prompt image- a couple of glowfish.

"I don?t recognize it.? Jag said.

?You wouldn?t. It?s a private code.? Jaina answered.

?You know it??

?Alpha-four-niner-hotel-six-three-two-beta. Jedi Jaina Solo.?

A holo appeared of a tall, young man with dark hair and green eyes. It started talking, ?Hey, Jay, it?s Zekk. I found some things and you might want to know. Do you remember Anja? Anja Gallendro? Well, I ran into her at a Mos Eisley cantina. She asked for me to pass on some information to you. You know the password for the disk.

?Anja wants to meet with you. If you can, contact her at this address when you are in a secure location. Take care of yourself and may the Force be with you. I love you.?
    As soon as the holo ended, Jaina took the disk that was in the package.

?Love? I didn?t know that you and Zekk were in a relationship?? Jag asked
    ~*~*~*~

Next post

12. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post Lt! :D

13. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm glad I followed the link in your profile. I like what you have here. Keep it up.

14. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    OK, thanks everyone!!

15. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    LtJs, do I have to camp out in your fic too to get you to post ? :D I will...

16. JainaSoloFan

JainaSoloFan Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    Great post, LtJS. I came and read it because you ordered us all so nicely.*coughs* No, actually, I had been waiting for your post as well as JPS's and a few others which I have to go check now...

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I love your sig JainaSoloFan.

Hey JPS, i updated, right after you too!

18. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    I'm working on a new post, though :p It'll be up in a few minutes :)

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    is anybody on the boards right now?

or am i the only person who is up at 6:30?

post 99

20. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
  21. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    I agree w/ Jade. Up :)

22. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    This is really good so far. I'll be looking for more.

23. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    ok, i'm posting more, like in five minutes!

24. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
  25. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i need to add something to my post so it'll be up a little later than i thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.