main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I would volunteer to help you out since I'm now officially betaing for -Trickster- but I can't help you because the teachers gave me Darth Homework. :( I'm doing that in another window and I'm afraid that if I tried to beta the next postie I wouldn't be able to get my homework done and sadly that is more important. :( I really hope you can find one though!

J&J

2. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Congratulations for reaching 4000 posts Lt

3. Capt_Jax

Capt_Jax Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2002
    hi, LtJS's bro here

GOOD STORY EVEN THO I STILL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT HUNDRED OR SO PAGES

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh, my! I forgot to say congrats. [face_blush] So...

CONGRATS ON 4,000 LT!!!!!

J&J

5. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    What's this about beta needed? *Looks in with interest*

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_Jag- I know exactly what you mean. Luckily, I only had a bit of homework tonight, so I'm actually done. [face_shocked] It's an...interesting...experince, being done before 10:30... ;) Don't worry about it! It's the thought that counts. Good luck battling Darth Homework.

Chimpo- Thank you! Couldn't have done it without you guys though 8-}

Capt_Jax- *squeals* *tackles her bro in a hug* HIII! What are you doing here? You never come on JCF! ;) Love you too, bro 8-}

Jaina_and_Jag- Don't worry about it! Thank you!

-Trickster-- You posted about a second too late. I just replied to a PM from the Commander about an offer of beta-ing. Thank you so much for the offer though!

For everybody who responded about my beta problem- big THANK YOUS!!! The Commander was the first one who was able to do it, so she is now my temp beta.

Thank you everybody!!!

*Lady Amouri*

7. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Happy 4000 Lt. [face_love]

[image=http://www.firework.rhine-river.com/ruedesheim/pictures/32-burg-klopp-feuerwerk-290.jpg]

8. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    So when will we see a post??

9. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    happy 4000!!! look fwd to the postie!

-jj00

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Arissa- thank you! Ooh! Pretty fireworks! :)

Chimpo- my, my, my. Somebody's eager to see a post from me ;) Well, I got the email back from TKL, and I'm looking it over now, so it should be up tonight!

JainaJag00- Thank you! The post should be up soon!

NOTICE: Anesta should be back in school on Monday, which means that she will be able to go back to beta-ing my chapters. :) Commander- it looks like you did a great job. THANK YOU!

*Lady Amouri*

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Lookie, lookie! It's a postie! (I'm a poet, and I don't even know it ;) 8-} )!

Anyway, this post is dedicated to TKeira_Lea for being willing to be a temporary beta for me while Anesta battled walking pneumonia.

*~*~*

<Two days later>
    Jaina faltered as she began to step over the threshold of Jared?s room into the hallway. Internally debating with herself, she quickly checked to see if the coast was clear, then turned back and sternly informed Jared, ?I expect you to be one hundred percent when you get back in the cockpit.?

Before he could say or do anything, she closed the door and started walking briskly down the hallway. Her gaze drifted to the artwork that all medwards, even military ones, seemed to have.

As her eyes lazily flowed over the framed pieces, she found herself captivated by one truly outstanding work of art. It was probably the first or second work of art that she found aesthetically pleasing in a medward, and that made it stand out among all the rest. The painting was of a man and woman, dressed in the fashions of several generations ago- the woman in a long, flowing yellow dress with a floral headpiece, and- she found herself looking closer to confirm what she thought she had seen - Jedi robes. The man was wearing black and brown Jedi robes, and there was a lightsaber at his waist. They seemed to be aware only of each other, laughing as they gazed at one another, alone in the middle of a field. Scattered around the small image of the man and the woman in a world of their own were several symbols and images, including one of the woman holding two babies. This image was slightly larger, and Jaina felt as if the breath had been knocked out of her- the woman looked like her mother during the Rebellion.

Stunned at the connection she felt with the piece, Jaina hastily scanned the painting for an author. All that she could make out was a S. Naberrie in the lower right hand corner. She filed the name away for further use as she turned to continue walking down the hall.

Her eyes watched for obstacles, but she wasn?t paying attention to where she was going. However, when her brain realized that there was a door directly in front of her, she was forced to pay closer attention. Absentmindedly, her hand rose to key open the door.

Finally, the fact that she was standing in one Colonel Jagged Fel?s room registered on her abysmally slow brain. ?I?uh?hi, Jag,? she finished dismally, pathetically aware of Jag?s stare.

His eyes searched her face for what seemed like eternity before he simply stated, ?Hello, Jaina.? His voice was low, and slightly scratchy, the way it had been during the Gyndine mission when he woke up in the morning.

She looked around the room, desperate to tear her eyes from his well-muscled chest, bare except for several strips of medical tape. Her brain seemed abnormally fuzzy and incapable of taking commands of where to look. Her gaze was still pinned to his shoulders, and chest. When she opened her mouth to say something, anything, her only thought was to wonder how many times a day he worked out to get a body his. She immediately shut her mouth without uttering a sound.

?Is there something I can do for you, Jaina?? Jag asked, his ego boosted by Jaina?s apparent fascination with his chest.

At his words, Jaina?s gaze shot up to his face. ?I?uh?I was wondering why you?re here,? she finished in a rush, inwardly cringing at the jumbled mess. I sound like a schoolgirl facing her first crush, she thought fatalistically.

He shrugged, wincing a bit as his movement caused his skin to rub up against the pillow at his back. ?I went EV just in time for my X-wing to explode. I was too close to the explosion, and even though I was wearing protective gear, I still got a few cuts and burns.?

He watched as the expression on her face rapidly flipped from shock to fear to worry, then finally to confusion. ?I, uh, what do you mean, X-wing? What happen to your clawcraft?? she ultimately asked.

He grinn

12. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Great story! Hope you can add some more soon!

13. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post CaD

Sorry to hear about your beta. I hope she gets better soon.

Anakin and Padme, awww. And was it Sola that painted that?

She walked in on Jag, [face_laugh] Talk about your heart leading your feet.

The guy got the wrong X-Wing. I'll bet his bosses are cussing about never finding good help.

Oooh, mission, *gulp* Bad feeling, I have.

14. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Yes I found some time :D

Nice post :)

Jaina finally came to Jag :)

but then she didn't come :(

?I?ll see you (I don?t think Iella would say guys) later,? hmm... That's something new :D

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Oh, crap...Got to go fix that...My bad...Sorry about that! Thank you for catching it, Chimpo!

16. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    No problem Lt. :)

17. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Great post! I liked Iella's thoughts especially. *wishes to have been able to see Wedge's Corellian jig and laughed at him* Aww, well. Just hope this mission goes well and/or Jaina SHOWS UP to see Jag (and fam.) at the start of next post BEFORE she goes and- potentially could- gets herself blown up at Bilbringi. *nods* Alright, I'm done rambling.

18. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    HEy great job it seems like its getitng closer to time for me to start rejoicing!!
    Jag and Jaina together soon?

love lots mush needed

~THE MUSH QUEEN~

19. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    In the words of Daffy Duck, that was a thuper potht!!!

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Awww. [face_love] Awesome posty!! :D I'm glad that Jaina and Jag have kinda made-up. [face_love] Uh-oh. I don't like the sound of this top-secret mission ripping them apart again. :( That was so cute how Jag's family came to see him! [face_love] I can't wait for more! :D Only a few more posts? :(

J&J

21. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    I loved this post. Jaina and Jag are getting closer to reconciling. Jaina just couldn't help herself, I guess. [face_love]

But only two more posts? :( There's always the sequel, you know. :)

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! *agrees with jagsredlady* I think that there should be a sequel too! :D I know you said you have other plot bunnys but you can do those and a sequel! :p You don't have to if you don't want to but I think it'd be cool to read. :)

J&J

23. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    I second J&J's movement for a sequel!!!!

24. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    *pops head in*

I loved the post, Jaina and Jag are right on track to their inevitable "get back together" scene. Jaina's on another mission, man thats girls job is never done. :p

25. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.