main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Postie today?

J&J

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_Jag: It's up now! I've been fiddling with it all day...and now you guys get to see it!

Read and review!

*~*~*
    Jaina felt a strange tickling sensation at the back of her neck, but she didn?t have time to pay it any heed as she made the jump from hyper to real space. After silently counting down to zero, she pulled back on the lever to the right of the joystick of her X-wing, and lost herself in the beauty that always appeared with the transition from hyper to realspace, and vice versa.

As soon as she had completed the jump, her serenity shattered as her sensors screamed at her. She instinctively rolled starboard as she snapped off a proton torpedo. Plasma streaked past, burying itself uselessly against the shields of Fury Three. Jaina didn?t have time to check that he was all right as she began snapping off orders, ?This is Fury Lead to Squad. Break starboard, then head to-? she paused as she checked her numbers, then rattled off a set of coordinates, ?4423 and 9461. Short hyper jump!?

As soon as her words had crossed the comm waves, she pulled on the lever and her X-wing leapt into hyper, away from the fleet of Yuuzhan Vong that her squadron has somehow jumped right into the middle of. She had confidence in her squadron; they knew what to do in a situation like this. Mere seconds later, she was fifteen hundred klicks away. Space ?popped? as other members of her squadron reappeared around her.

Buzzing sounds warned her that her hyperspace engines wouldn?t be able to handle another jump for at least fifteen minutes as they cooled down from overheating in the quick unexpected jumps. She quickly scanned her sensor board, tracking the numbers, but only came up with nine besides herself. Another quick scan revealed that Seven and Eight were still caught up in the middle of the Yuuzhan Vong.

?Why aren?t Seven and Eight with us?? she demanded of Kavin, who had been the last of the Furies to reappear around her.

?Eight found herself in a spot of trouble- a skip got too close and completely fried her engines. Seven refused to jump until he had made sure that she was alright, and he got sucked into the melee,? Kavin?s voice became colored with regret, ?there?s nothing you can do, Lead. There?s nothing any of us can do. I?m sorry.?

Jaina?s mind barely registered his words as she reached out in the Force to brush against the minds of ?Mask? Malsk Kri?fer and Nadiena Cole. The beginnings of panic were fluttering around the edges of Nadiena?s brain, but ?Mask? only registered cold, calculating resolve. He was determined to get Nadiena out of there, and if there was any possible way, he?d find it.

Jaina?s heart sank as she withdrew from both their minds, brushing against them in the only form of apology that she could give them. She focused back on the problems she faced, trying to determine how she could get the rest of her squadron out without mishap. Pain clenched her gut as she felt first ?Mask?, then Nadiena disappear from the Force as their souls were torn from their bodies and given flight. Her eyes burned with unshed tears as she ordered, ?Furies, report in order. One here, all four lit in the green.?

She listened in an attempt to remain detached from everything as the remaining members of her squadrons checked in, her mind automatically cataloging the severity of the damages. Three members of her squadron were badly damaged, one of them to the point where they were a liability to the squadron rather than a help. Everyone else were either untouched or only lightly damaged. She flipped the switch that turned her comm unit and began to spoke, using first names, allowing herself to hold onto that bit of emotion, ?Jared, I want you, Lesin, and Tye to get out of here. You?re all too badly damaged to be a help.?

?But, Colonel-!? Tye immediately began to protest, quickly joined by Lesin and Tye.

Jaina cut them off with a stern voice just as swiftly as they had started. ?No buts. Take a look around you. You have to get back, if only to report to the Genera

3. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    uhhh i likey the sound of that !!!! jaina faints AND jagis missing clothes it couldnt get much better!!!!!!!!! maybe they're getting back together!! i loved the postie by the way so umm

hey everyone

read mynew story Never Had a dream come true

the link is in my signature

sorry bout that LT

anyway bye

4. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    oh BTW i forgot to add a couple of things

1 about how long will it take u to do the next postie???

2 UPPIES

3 HURRY I NEED SOME CLOTHES MISSING JAG [face_love] [face_devil] [face_mischief] :D

4 And most important of all
    GET JAG AND JAINA BACK TOGETHER!!!!! ;) [face_blush]

sorry bout all the faces i got carried away

just figured out how to use them

5. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ahhhh! sad post sad post sad post! poor jaina! poor every1 in that squadron. they survided this long just to die in one fight! ahhh! oy gevalt... well... at least the next post loox better...

-jj00

6. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    :_| :_| That was so sad. All but Jaina and one other died. :_| :_| [face_sad_smile] glad Jaina is going to live but still, :_|

*sniffs* Great post btw, CaD

7. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Poor Jaina :( She her squadron and friends in this battle :(

At least she knows now that she loves Jag :)

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    OMG!!!! :_| That was so sad!!!! :_| 10 people from her squadron died! :_| That's not a number anybody would be happy about! :( I :mad: hate :mad: the Vong sooooo much right now!!!! :mad: The only good thing is that Jaina lived to tell Jag that she loves him... oh and that she hot-wired her engines in 6 minutes flat. ;) But... :_| :_|

J&J

9. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Oh my...well, I liked your little *cackles and grins* forshadowing, but WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM!??!?! *tear*

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!!

J&J

11. Dark_Lighter

Dark_Lighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2003
    Stupid Vong. You're supposed to die, not kill all the twin sun pilots! You know, die, that thing were you go to sleep and never wake up... :)

Very nice post, as always Lt.[ Now Jaina knows the truth. Its just up to her to tell Jag. And that could be interesting. Final thing: was that a new type of skip that was portryed in the battle, the one that was blowing walls of plasma, or was that just a whole bunch of regular skips?

12. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Oooh... gr8 post!

More!!!

13. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    oh LT uppie now

14. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    More. More would be good. Uppers.

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Alright...some author replies coming up!

But, first I have an announcement. As of Saturday night/Sunday morning, in between twelve and one in the morning, Complications was completed. All it needs is a couple quick runs through the beta, and you guys will have two posts! :( My baby's done! :_| Anyways, Complications is done, except for some beta-ing, so how soon the post gets up relies on how many wrinkles are in the last two posts...

JAGSGURL15- I'm glad you liked the post! :) Thanks! Don't worry about plugging- I have no problem with it :D

jaina faints AND jagis missing clothes
    They're not in the same room at the time, unfortunately... ;)

1 about how long will it take u to do the next postie???
    See above...under announcements

2 UPPIES
    Thanks!

HURRY I NEED SOME CLOTHES MISSING JAG
    Should I mention he's wet? [face_devil] Well, at times...

GET JAG AND JAINA BACK TOGETHER!!!!!
    I'll see what I can do...

Don't worry about the faces- I love 'em too!

JainaJag00- sad post sad post sad post!
    Yes, it was a sad post...I cried when I wrote it *is still crying* and then when Anesta and I were beta-ing it... :_|

they survided this long just to die in one fight!
    They died bravely...that's the only help I can give you...

at least the next post loox better...
    I don't know...you might be surprised [face_devil]

J_M_Bulldog- That was so sad.
    Yes, I know! I was crying when I wrote it! :_|

Great post
    Thanks *still crying*

Chimpo_the_Sith- She her squadron and friends in this battle
    I think you mean she lost her squadron and friends in this battle ;)

At least she knows now that she loves Jag
    Any bets on what she's going to do with that knowledge? [face_mischief] [face_devil]

Jaina_and_Jag- OMG!!!! That was so sad!!!!
    Yes, I'm sorry for making you cry! :_|

10 people from her squadron died! That's not a number anybody would be happy about!
    Nope...and you should wait and see... Oh! I just remembered something I should put into the post! *scribbles quick note to herself*

The only good thing is that Jaina lived to tell Jag that she loves him... oh and that she hot-wired her engines in 6 minutes flat.
    Gotta love the mechanic in her 8-}

-Trickster-- Oh my...well, I liked your little *cackles and grins* forshadowing
    [face_devil] Yes, you would ;)

but WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM!??!?!
    For a minute there, I thought I was looking at the fixed-up post...Anesta wrote the exact same words there too 8-} I have no explanation at the moment for my evilness- I'm sorry :(

Jaina_and_Jag- Thanks for the up!

Dark_Lighter- Stupid Vong.
    I think we've pretty much agreed on that :mad: ;)

You're supposed to die, not kill all the twin sun pilots! You know, die, that thing were you go to sleep and never wake up...
    I think you mean Fury pilots there, but still [face_laugh]

Very nice post, as always Lt.
    Thanks! [face_blush] :)

Now Jaina knows the truth. Its just up to her to tell Jag. And that could be interesting.
    Veeeeeeeeery interesting... [face_devil]

Final thing: was that a new type of skip that was portryed in the battle, the one that was blowing walls of plasma, or was that just a whole bunch of regular skips?
    Um, there was a new type of skip- the ones Grask and Ingala were investigating and killed by, but they were just a prototype. I'll be going more into this later...But the other skips were all regular ones. I hope this answers your question! :D

jedishellyskywalker- Oooh... gr8 post!
    Thanks! :)

JAGSGURL15 and -Trickster-, thanks for the ups!

Another quick notice: JAGSGURL15, TKeira_Lea

16. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    Jag?s face swam across vision. I?m sorry, Jag. I should have told you- I love you, she thought miserably, berating herself for being a foolish coward and not telling Jag how she truly felt. Regret swept her body for not taking advantage of every minute of being alive, followed closely by panic. I don?t want to die! she felt like screaming at the Force, I have too much of my life ahead of me to!
    :_| I hope she goes straight to Jag when she gets back and tells him she loves him.

Behind them, there was a brilliant explosion. Tye?s last stand. His sacrifice sent waves through the Force that buffeted her defenses, threatened to overwhelm her and Jaina fought the urge to cry, to weep for the good men and women who had died that day to save her life, and the lives of those around them.
    So, sooo sad. :(

Jaina faints and Jag is... missing some clothes... We're ready for that after that sad post. [face_love]

17. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    She her squadron and friends in this battle
    I think you mean she lost her squadron and friends in this battle
    Now look at this :p

Two more post to go :_|

18. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    ew ew ew LT pick me i know what she needs to do with that knowledge

grins :D

she needs to

grins :)

umm

she needs to tell him that she

grins :)

loves him

and then i get a lot of mush and romance and and well u get the pic

anyway love lots'

~THE MUSH QUEEN ~

i am what i am cause my name says it all

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!! I can't wait until the next to the last postie! :) It's almost over! *has conflicting emtions*

J&J

20. so_vain32

so_vain32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2003
    Great posts Lt! :D I can't wait for more although I'm saddened that it's almost over. :(

-Ry

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    When's another postie coming? I want another one soon!!! :p

J&J

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Country Girl- I can't give you a post, but I can give you a quick teaser

<<<<<>>>>>
    As the small group walked into the medward, Jag found himself walking next to another Solo, Jacen this time. Just like his encounter with the elder Solo, neither said anything, so Jag was surprised when Jaina?s twin suddenly pulled him over to the side, just before they went through the door.

Jag felt his heart rate speed up, as if he was in the middle of running a marathon, but outwardly, he gave no sign of his nervousness.

?What game are you playing with my sister, Fel?? Jacen asked. There was no sign of anger in his voice or body language other than clenched fists, yet Jag knew he had better tread carefully if he didn?t want to get hurt. He warily eyed the man?s hands while saying nothing. Jacen noticed the direction of his gaze and raised them, smiling ruefully. ?Don?t worry- Tenel Ka made me promise that I would do nothing to hurt you. I promised, as long as you don?t deliberately hurt Jaina.?

Jag looked directly at the younger man. ?Love can hurt, Jacen,? he pointed out.

The expression on Jacen?s face changed from blankness to one of happiness. ?So you love my sister?? he asked, his hands relaxed.

?It?s a little hard not to,? Jag answered, still wary of what Jaina?s twin might do to him.

?Stop looking at me like I?m on ogre. What do you intend to do about it?? Jacen easily asked.

?About what?? Jag?s expression was pure confusion.

?About your love for my sister?? Jacen spoke as if he was speaking to a slow child.

<<<<<>>>>>

Duh duh duh...what happens next? And what exactly is going on? 8-}

~Lady Amouri

23. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GO BUT U BETTER HURRY UP AND GET ME THAT POSTIE

24. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    That teaser is very promising! :D Jacen is so cute when it comes to Jaina! :) One question, what happened to little Electra? I'm just wondering because I had a dream about her a couple nights ago. Aren't I weird? lol. Can't wait til the postie! :)

J&J

25. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Promising CaD, very promising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.