main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Looks interesting :)

2. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Teaser: Excellent.
    A Post?: Would be even better!!!

-note: this is not a joke. this is, in fact, a random up. this message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1...BOOOM!!!!!-

*Kell Tainer sneaks away under cover of darkness*

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Kell was here? :D [face_mischief] *runs off to find him so they can blow up stuff together*

J&J

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    The post will be up tomorrow, God willing. It's looking pretty good and long, too :D

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Today is yesterday's tomorrow so does than mean a post today? :D O:)

J&J

6. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Did someone say a post today?? :D

7. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Post? Did I hear the four-letter word 'post'?? Ooooo good!

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Alright, the post was a bit shorter than I expected. It's also the second to last one. :( But I will promise you that it is very interesting (at least for the female portion of my readers). [face_love]

Well, got to run, so here it is! Don't forget to review!!! :)

*~*~*
    The lieutenant who was in charge of the watch at the late hour felt herself nodding off. Nothing happened at 0130. That was why she, just a lowly lieutenant, had watch duty instead of some higher ranked colonel or general. Besides, if anything did happen, the higher ranked brass would be down here in a flash to take care of matters, then tear a strip off her hide.

It was difficult to tamp down her feelings of resentment, but she succeeded, partly because of her experience in such matters, given that she had watch duty at 0100 four times a standard week. She sighed mentally, but concentrated instead on the reports scrolling across her computer screen. Nothing.

She began to push herself up at of her chair, savoring the idea of grabbing a quick cup of caf in her upcoming ten-minute break. I think that I?m allowed to take a quick break in four hours of watch duty, right? she thought with a small grin to herself.

As she stepped through the door, however, a single shout changed her plans for the next ten minutes. ?Lieutenant!? the single officer manning the sensors raised his voice just enough to be heard over the widespread murmurings of the watch crew.

Groaning mentally to herself, she turned back to face the officer. ?Yes?? she demanded in a frosty voice even as her mind forlornly whispered to her, There goes your caf break.

The young, tow-headed officer looked over his sensors once more before saying in a slightly squeaky voice, ?I?ve got two incoming boogies. Possibly X-wings, but their profile is off a bit. Looks like they?ve got damages. I checked- no scheduled arrivals, and their heading is from Bilbringi.?

There appeared to be no hesitation in the lieutenant?s manner as she rapidly issued the orders that had been gathering dust since she had been assigned watched duty, despite the fact that she had no experience being in command during a hostile situation- precisely the reason she?d been assigned this duty in the first place. ?Begin prepping the weapons and defensive decoys, and get General Antilles on the comm at once.?

The comm officer saluted briskly, then asked, ?Anything specific I should tell him, ma?am??

?Just that we have two unknowns, heading: Bilbringi,? she replied absently as her mind raced forward to consider all the possibilities. She spun and faced the sensor console once more. ?Get a lock on the two boogies and don?t lose it!? A quick turn had her looking towards her second-in-command. ?Gerry, get me all ships stationed around Bilbringi, and all recent departees. I want to know who they are and where they?re from.?

A quick nod of the head, and he was hard at work. The comm officer looked up to inform her, ?I?ve got General Antilles? assistant on the comm, ma?am. He?s on his way.?

Barely were the words out of his mouth when the turbolift whished open, and in brisk footsteps, the General himself stepped out. For the first time since the intruders had entered the system, she felt nervousness take over her system, chasing out all signs of adrenaline. ?Gen-General Antilles,? she stuttered nervously at being in the presence of such a famous war hero as she clicked her heels together and saluted sharply.

?What?s the matter, Lieutenant-?? he trailed off, waiting for her to introduce herself.

She felt the light flush of embarrassment color her dark skinned cheekbones, but refused to acknowledge it as she introduced herself, ?Lieutenant Schwalski, sir. I?m sure your assistant briefed you, but we?ve got two incoming boogies.? As she reported the situation, she felt herself become calmer, and she relaxed. She had no doubt that the General would fix everything. ?Their profile would suggest X-wings. However, they?ve taken so muc

9. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    oh my god that was sooooooooo good now when is the next one !!! i need mush here LT

10. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    great postie lt! loved the thoughts of jag and the military stuff... :)

-jj00

11. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Good post :)

Now it's time for the male part of your readers ;)

?Lieutenant Schwalski, sir. :D Poland is in Star Wars for te second time :D

So it's only one post left :(

12. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post, CaD

He might be spending the time with her in the medward. That is if they get her stubborn Solo tail in the medward. :p

13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    *swoons* Wow. [face_love] Lots of shirtless and other less Jaggie. [face_love] [face_mischief] Uh-oh. Jaggie doesn't know yet. :( But... he's planning on some time with Jaina which is extra good! :D I can't wait for more... even though it's the last post. :(

J&J

14. so_vain32

so_vain32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2003
    Lovely post. [face_love] I can't wait for more! :D *rereads the post so she can memorize it* [face_mischief]

-Ry

15. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    *cackles* Sounds like Jag is getting some ideas, eh? Shirtless Jag 411!! *everyone rushes to their macronoculars* *swoons* Alright, post would be good SOON before we all drown in drool.

16. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    When will we see the last post of "Complications" ?

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    *staggers in*

*faints*

Go check out the Jaina/Jag Index. The beginnings of it are up.

Chimpo- sometime next week. I'm going to be computerless next weekend, so I promise you that it will be up before then.

By the way, I was bitten by a really sweet plot bunny earlier today. I'm working out the kinks now, but I think that that will be my first priority after the Complications sequel. :D [face_devil] [face_mischief]

~Lady Amouri [face_love]

18. Dark_Lighter

Dark_Lighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2003
    As bad as it might sound, we need the last post!! There's a sequal, so its not like its over! More soon.

Oh, And great post. Jag will be suprised. And I imagne hes going to end up suprising everyone, somehow....

19. SoloFel

SoloFel Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2003
    ooo! looks like i made it just in time for the new post. great story so far, Lt_Jaina_Solo. i love the bickering between jaina and jag but why did they have to fight? at least they're supposed to get back together in this last post. :). can't wait for what you're gonna do.

-SoloFel

20. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
  21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies! :D

J&J

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  23. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    JAGSGURL15- oh my god that was sooooooooo good
    Thanks!

now when is the next one !!! i need mush here LT
    Look for your mush either Wednesday or Thursday :D

JainaJag00- great postie lt!
    Thanks!

loved the thoughts of jag and the military stuff...
    I think everybody loved Jag [face_mischief] I know I did [face_love]

Chimpo_the_Sith- Good post
    Thanks!

Now it's time for the male part of your readers
    I'll see what I can do :D

Poland is in Star Wars for te second time
    Is that Polish? I had no idea- just randomly combined some letters in hopes that it would sound ok. What was the first time?

So it's only one post left
    And the sequel 8-}

J_M_Bulldog- Great post, CaD
    Thanks!

He might be spending the time with her in the medward.
    Or somewhere else... [face_devil] [face_mischief]

That is if they get her stubborn Solo tail in the medward.
    That would definately help :D

Jaina_and_Jag- In answer to your question about Electra, she will be appearing in the sequel, but she won't be appearing in the next post (other than about six words or so, but even that doesn't really count, since... *shuts up*)

*swoons* Wow. Lots of shirtless and other less Jaggie.
    Yep [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Uh-oh. Jaggie doesn't know yet.
    He will...VERY soon

But... he's planning on some time with Jaina which is extra good!
    It definately is [face_devil]

I can't wait for more... even though it's the last post.
    I know what you mean...

so_vain32- Lovely post.
    Thanks! :)

I can't wait for more!
    Look for more around Wednesday or Thursday

-Trickster-- Sounds like Jag is getting some ideas, eh?
    Definately

Shirtless Jag 411!! *everyone rushes to their macronoculars* *swoons*
    [face_laugh]

Alright, post would be good SOON before we all drown in drool.
    In two or three days...I'm sure you can wait that long...

Chimpo_the_Sith- When will we see the last post of "Complications" ?
    See my post below yours...

Dark_Lighter- As bad as it might sound, we need the last post!
    I know how you feel- don't worry about it

There's a sequal, so its not like its over! More soon.
    Yep

Oh, And great post.
    Thanks

Jag will be suprised. And I imagne hes going to end up suprising everyone, somehow....
    Perhaps...

SoloFel- WELCOME, SOLOFEL!!!

looks like i made it just in time for the new post.
    Yep

great story so far, Lt_Jaina_Solo.
    Thanks! :)

i love the bickering between jaina and jag but why did they have to fight?
    Um... :D

at least they're supposed to get back together in this last post. . can't wait for what you're gonna do.
    I think everybody will enjoy it!

jedishellyskywalker- More will be here soon...

Jaina_and_Jag- Thanks for the two ups!

~Lt_Jaina_Solo

24. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    In answer to your question about Electra, she will be appearing in the sequel, but she won't be appearing in the next post (other than about six words or so, but even that doesn't really count, since... *shuts up*)
    Cool. :D I really liked her... so cute. *sigh* ;)

Don't dilly-dally with the last post now! :p

25. SoloFel

SoloFel Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2003
    thanks! i cant wait for this last post. it's looking better all the time!

~Liana SoloFel~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.