main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  2. Audrey32189

Audrey32189 Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2003
    it took me 4 days but i did it. i finaly caught up. :D i cant wait for the last post. ill be looking for it. LATERZ! :cool:

*Rey* 8-}

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  4. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
  5. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    UPPIES!!!! grins

postie uppies tonighties????

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! Post today?

7. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Whew! That shower scene... [face_love]

I'm breathless just thinking about it.

One more post - that's a wonderful feeling and a sad one at the same time. Looking forward to it! :)

8. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Up for the sake of begging for the post and for upping and upably perfect story.

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    *walks in*

*faints*

THIS THE LAST POST!!!

*cries*

Anyways, here it is, with a conclusion that I think you will all enjoy.

*~*~*

Five minutes after getting out of the shower, Jag was hurrying across the landing platform to his uncle, who was on the far side from the door, along with some people that Jag recognized as both of the Master Skywalkers, along with Leia, Han, and Jacen Solo, and Kyp Durron.

Jag came to a sudden halt on the far side of Wedge from the Skywalker/Solo clan, remembering that they were the close family of Jaina, and that he had made Jaina cry, however unintentional it may have been. Thus, it stood to reason that he probably wasn?t on their list of favorite people.

Both Master Skywalkers, Kyp, and the Solo family all stood there, their faces drawn and grim. He wondered at that even as his attention turned to his uncle. He felt like he had been punched in the gut when he realized that they wouldn?t all be standing here unless?something had happened to Jaina.

Wedge was scribbling something on his datapad while murmuring into his comm unit, held in place between his ear and his shoulder by the contorted position he was currently in. When his nephew came to a stop beside him, he hurriedly looked up, then back down at his datapad as he continued to scribble notes. Jag waited patiently as his uncle hurriedly ran through instructions and answered questions of whoever was on the line. ?Yes?yes, I understand. No, I want them landing here. Not at platform twenty-seven, but here, do you understand? No?alright?ok, direct them over here.? With that, Wedge switched off his comm, muttering as he did so, ?Lazy arsed nerfherders.? After hooking comm unit back onto his belt, Wedge shot his nephew a fleeting grin, ?Hello, Jag.?

?Hello, Uncle.? There was a short silence between them until Jag finally gave into the worry and curiosity plaguing him, and asked, ?Why did you want me here??

His voice carried enough so that Han, on the far side of the Solo/Skywalker family perked up his ears and asked, ?Why is the kid here??

?Han, let me handle this,? Wedge replied firmly before turning to face Jag. ?Jaina ran into a bit of trouble when she was in the Bilbringi system. Only she and one other member of her squadron, Kal?hara, survived.?

Jag paled at the confirmation of his fears, his eyes darkening with fear for Jaina. ?Do you know-,? he paused to clear his throat, ?Do you know if either of them is injured??

?We?re not sure; that?s why we have the med teams standing by,? Wedge answered, nodding his head towards where two teams of medics waited to whisk the two pilots away to the medward if the circumstances required it.

?Here they come,? Jacen?s words brought Jag?s attention to the two battered X-wings sailing through the atmosphere. His heart constricted as he observed all the carbon scoring that marked up Jaina?s X-wing. Layers of covering had disappeared completely, leaving wiring and machinery open for all to see. Deep pits were evident everywhere on the X-wing, and just through the way Jaina handled her ship, Jag knew that the engines and steering were badly damaged. The other pilot- Kal?hara, he reminded himself- didn?t seem to be so badly damaged. Deep pits dug into the sides of the X-wing, and there seemed to be enough carbon scoring to cover a small moon, but she didn?t seem to have any problem flying her X-wing.

Despite their ships? problems, both pilots managed to land their X-wings gracefully on the duracrate ground. Smoke billowed from the back of Jaina?s X-wing, and Jag started to run forward, only to be brought to a sudden halt by Wedge?s firm hand on his shoulder. Seconds later, he found himself behind a wall of Solos, Skywalkers, Kyp, and his uncle. His mouth tightened with frustration but he took advantage of the opportunity to check over Jaina?s X-wing. It did not look good.

Flames began shuddering upwards, right around the S-foils, and three mechanics ran forward with buckets of water.

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    And some reader replies...

Jaina_and_Jag- Cool. I really liked her... so cute. *sigh*
    Yeah...she will be reappearing in the sequel- several key parts, I believe [face_mischief]

Don't dilly-dally with the last post now!
    Check the post above this one [face_silly

Thanks for the ups! I love the last quote in your sig by the way: "To me flirting is like breathing, for you I am willing to stop breathing." Who/where is it from?

SoloFel- thanks!
    You're welcome! :)

i cant wait for this last post. it's looking better all the time!
    Thanks! [face_blush] The final post is up!

Aubrey32189- WELCOME TO MY STORY!!! *hugs*

it took me 4 days but i did it. i finaly caught up.
    Congratulations! Nice job catching up!

i cant wait for the last post. ill be looking for it.
    Look away...at the post above this one! 8-}

Chimpo_the_Sith- Post soon??
    It's up :D

JAGSGURL15- Thanks for the up!

postie uppies tonighties????
    Not last night, but tonight...go look for it [face_mischief]

TKeira_Lea- Whew! That shower scene...I'm breathless just thinking about it.
    Same goes [face_love] [face_love]

One more post - that's a wonderful feeling and a sad one at the same time.
    I know :D :_|

Looking forward to it!
    It's up! :)

-Trickster-- Up for the sake of begging for the post and for upping and upably perfect story.
    Thanks for the up! You can stop begging now though...

Let me all know what you think of the post!

~Lady Amouri [face_love]

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Wow. Jaina was having nightmares about them? :( I'm glad she woke up with Jag near though. [face_love] That was exquisite! :D The mush was... amazing! It had my heart beating faster and I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for her to tell him again. [face_love] :D Congrats on finishing your baby, now you just have to have more. :p

Now I can't wait for the sequel. [face_mischief]

Yeah...she will be reappearing in the sequel- several key parts, I believe
    Hmm... okay. lol.

I love the last quote in your sig by the way:
    Thanks, I like it too. Very true. :p

Who/where is it from?
    Ummm... I don't remember I got it off some quotes site and it was anonymous. ;) Sorry I can't help you more... there were a whole bunch of really cool quotes and I put a few in my AIM info.

12. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Force brilliant! That was sithing amazing!! *tear* Awesome end. Now let's get on with the sequel here girlie!!

13. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    oh my gosh that was so sos os so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sos sos sososososososososososososososososos romantically awesomely jaggiely lovingly kissingly passionatly makeupingly
    AWESOME!!

i loved it!!

DID U THINK I WOULDNT LT?

LOVE LOTS

~THE MUSH QUEEN~

14. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ............wow

Lt, that was an amazing ending to a simply amazing story. Every moment of every post was an honor to read, and this last one was no exception. In fact, if anything, this last post was the best of them all.

Congratulations on finishing the story. I hope to be seeing more of your writing on the boards soon!

-Jedida

15. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great end, CaD

Yes! They finally told each other their feelings. Goodie. :D I don't have to whack either on the head, :p

Congrats on finishing. Awesome story.

16. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

YAY that was a good end to a wonderful story. And why do i think a sequel is in the works? Great story, beautiful ending, and man i love jacen when he gets all older-brothery. ;)

17. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Congrats on a great end! :D

18. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Great End LT. :D

I like happy endings :D

19. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ahhhh! another one of my fav stories just ended! *goes a little nuts*

ok.. calmed down now. anyways- GREAT last chapter. very sweet at the end. loved the insight into jaina's mind after her squadron got murdered... cant wait for sequal!!!

-jj00

20. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    OMGOSH it's over!!!!!!!!!

The end was soooooo sweet!

My suggection for the sequel is that you put it up fast.

NYC

21. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    CaD Congratulations on a wonderful finish. So sweet. [face_love] [face_love] :D

J/J together finally. *sigh of relief*

Can't wait for the sequel. :)

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Hmmm... suggestions for the sequel...

1) Tons and tons of J/J mush. [face_mischief]
    2) Lots of cute little Electra [face_love]
    3) An appearence from Marc and Jayne :)
    4) Soon... :p

How long is the sequel going to be set after Complications?

23. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    This was a great story. I can't wait for the sequel. You are a great writer.

I just love Jaina/Jag together and Han not too happy about it. Daddy just can't be happy about his little girl growing up...lol.

Leia

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who's been reading my story, lurkers and non-lurkers.

Jaina_and_Jag- Wow. Jaina was having nightmares about them?
    Yep... [face_plain]

I'm glad she woke up with Jag near though. That was exquisite! The mush was... amazing! It had my heart beating faster and I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for her to tell him again.
    [face_blush] [face_blush] Thanks!!! *hugs*

Congrats on finishing your baby, now you just have to have more.
    Thank you. Yep...I'm working on it!

Now I can't wait for the sequel.
    You'll just have to be patient...

Hmm... okay. lol.
    [face_mischief]

Thanks, I like it too. Very true.
    8-} That's a good thing...

Ummm... I don't remember I got it off some quotes site and it was anonymous. Sorry I can't help you more... there were a whole bunch of really cool quotes and I put a few in my AIM info.
    Cool!

-Trickster-- Force brilliant! That was sithing amazing!!
    [face_blush] Thank you! *hugs*

Awesome end. Now let's get on with the sequel here girlie!!
    I'll do my best...

JAGSGURL15- oh my gosh that was so sos os so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sos sos sososososososososososososososososos romantically awesomely
    Thank you [face_blush] *hugs*

AWESOME!!
    i loved it!!
    DID U THINK I WOULDNT LT?

I figured you'd like it... :D

Jedida- ............wow
    :)

Lt, that was an amazing ending to a simply amazing story.
    AWWW! *hugs* Thank you! [face_blush]

Every moment of every post was an honor to read, and this last one was no exception. In fact, if anything, this last post was the best of them all.
    Thank you!!!

Congratulations on finishing the story. I hope to be seeing more of your writing on the boards soon!
    Thank you! Keep your eyes peeled... [face_mischief]

J_M_Bulldog- Great end, CaD
    Thank you! *hugs*

Yes! They finally told each other their feelings. Goodie. I don't have to whack either on the head,
    8-} Yeah, you were lucky... Don't expect to be so lucky in my other stories (barring the sequel to Complications)

Congrats on finishing. Awesome story.
    Thank you! :)

Rose_Skywalker- YAY that was a good end to a wonderful story.
    Thanks! *hugs*

why do i think a sequel is in the works?
    'Cause there is one! :D

Great story, beautiful ending, and man i love jacen when he gets all older-brothery.
    Thank you. I've got to agree with you. And don't worry- you'll love him even more in the sequel :D

TKeira_Lea- Congrats on a great end!
    Thank you! :) *hugs*

Chimpo_the_Sith- Great End LT.
    Thanks! *hugs* :)

I like happy endings
    Don't we all? ;)

JainaJag00- ahhhh! another one of my fav stories just ended! *goes a little nuts*
    LOL 8-}

ok.. calmed down now
    Don't worry about it!

anyways- GREAT last chapter.
    Thank you! *hugs*

very sweet at the end. loved the insight into jaina's mind after her squadron got murdered...

cant wait for sequal!!!
    8-}

NYCitygirl- OMGOSH it's over!!!!!!!!!
    You seem a bit shocked... 8-}

The end was soooooo sweet!
    Thank you! :)

My suggection for the sequel is that you put it up fast.
    See the announcement below...

[color=

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I?m a little late on the reply but hey. :p

Thanks!!! *hugs*
    Your welcome! :D *hugs back*

You'll just have to be patient...
    It?s almost impossible for me to be patient! ;)

1) Tons and tons of J/J mush.
    Count on it!

That?s something I very much like to hear. [face_mischief]

2) Lots of cute little Electra
    Definitely

Yay! :D

3) An appearence from Marc and Jayne
    You'll be seeing them!

Sweet! :D

I'm currently ironing out all those details right now, but I think it's between six months and a year after Complications ended...
    Fun. :D

Right now, I'm under a ton of pressure from school, and soccer, and various other things that I'm doing.
    You still have soccer? I figured it would have been done already.

Therefore, I'm going to take a break from writing/posting regularly.
    Darn! *pouts* :p

The sequel will be up sometime around my Christmas break, definately before I go back to school (January 3rd).
    Yay! :D That means we should be getting it sometime in December! :D

However, I will be writing it even though I'm not posting, just under a less tense environment.
    Good idea. :p

I'm going to take advantage of this little break to get everything reorganized, and my stress under control, and to hopefully start elaborating on some of the plot bunnies that have been clamoring to get off the back burner for way too long.
    Stress is not very fun. [face_plain] Plot bunnies = good. [face_mischief]

Therefore, you will probably see some vignettes popping up randomly, and I will be working on some original fiction, which hopefully, I'll be posting on FictionPress.com (there's a link to my profile in my bio- only poetry so far, but I'm hoping to get some stories up as well), and hopefully, I'll be able to start my website and post it there as well.
    Whoa? that?s a lot of stuff that you?ll be starting up then. ;) Websites are annoying. lol. I had a Harry Potter one for about a year but then I just couldn?t keep it up anymore because I had to go through so much crap to get it to work. Although now I?m thinking I might start another website for my fan fiction. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.