main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Complications" Wedge/Iella - Updated! 03/06, Chapter Three, Post Four

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Katana_Sundancer, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Tycho is one of the best friends anyone could have.

And yaaaayy! Syal is a trooper from the start!

2. imiller

imiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Woah, when you titled this fic you weren't messing around. Nicely characterized, and I'm so glad Syal turned out not to have to wait a year before existing...even if it was a tense bit for several updates there.

Having Gavin, Face, and Tycho be part of it makes it feel more textured - not to mention Face brings that element of Iella's work that I was hoping for.

Could I be added to the PM list as well?

3. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Just found this fic and LOVE it. I've been craving some flyboys. :D

JF

4. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    imiller: Thank you so much for the reviews (I got the others on FF.N, thank you). I'm keeping this canon, so this pregnancy HAD to be Syal. Tycho was, of course, Wedge's first (and only) call. And Face - SUCCESS! You're added to the list.

JediFarfy: Can't get enough of those flyboys, no no no. Thanks so much.

Apologies to everyone waiting on an update, but with emotional upheavals, sickness (another virus, hopefully no popping eardrum this time) and my turncoat of a Muse jumping on the Harry Potter bandwagon, I'm a little bit stuck. I hope it won't be too long until I'm back into writing this.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi Katana! Great characterizations, details, & edge-of-seatness.

=D=

Your Wedge/Iella is a great pairing focus. :D

6. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    This story is one emotional roller coaster!

I'm loving this piece. Please add me to the PM list!

7. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    Everyone, I am so so sorry at the delay on this fic!

I promise that I am still working on it, but I had a friend die suddenly last year, and it really knocked me around. I've only recently really started getting back into writing again. I was all too depressed to get creative.

In fact, I've got about three quarters of a post done... too bad it's on two different posts. (Don't ask how my mind works, I swear I don't know.) Any of you still hanging in there, I apologise most profusely, and hope that I'll have something new up soon.

In other news, my mother recently told me that my aunt had a molar pregnancy herself! I never even knew! I picked the condition off Wikipedia, and then (out of the blue - Mum didn't know I was writing this fic) I find out I knew someone who'd had it. Sadly, my aunt died in August from breast cancer. I told Mum some of what I'd written, and she said that how Iella reacts is pretty much spot on for how it affected my aunt. (Except for the punching of the husband.) I feel a bit weirded out by this - the condition is rare, and in real life, they're are no miracles like the ones I can create in my fictions.

"There's no such thing as a coincidence."

I hope you've all been well, and that you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.

[:D] Kat

PM List:

Briannakin
    Hazel
    imiller
    alhana_antilles

8. Mondra

Mondra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2010
    I just started reading and couldn't stop till I got here. Which leaves me with only one thing to say: update soon!
    I love the pairing, plot, humor and angst - perfect mix! Can't wait to see more of this story. :D

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Kat - here's to miraculous fanfics :D :cool:

I am very glad you're feeling creative again. @};-

10. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    OOOOHHH! Love it! [face_love]