main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Compliments :D

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by debeautimous, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    I saw a thread like this in the JC community and it inspired me.

Varza - I have had the pleasure of spending more time with you than the others and I can truly say that your love for imagination is to be commended. You find beauty and value in many aspects of life and I believe that aspect of your personality will open many doors for you. I love that you take time to enjoy books and movies. These are things close to my heart and it blesses me to see this in you too.

2. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003

Wook - From the moment I met you I knew I had a kindred spirit. Your love for the many aspects of Star Wars always inspires me. I look forward to many Star Wars adventures with you involved. I foresee lots of fun because you are involved.

3. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Chromie - What can I say your courage and strength are admired and acknowledged by all who know you. You are missed dearly. We love the fact that you check back with us to see how we are doing. You are truly apart of us and we luv ya dearly. If we can do anything for you just ask.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Sith Lord Aaron- I always enjoy our conversations and your wonderful storytelling. I look forward to spending more time with you. I love the fact that you love Star Wars enough to go to Celebration 2. You are a treat to be around. :D

5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    More to come!!! :D

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Redgek - One of the shy and mysterious Jedi. I truly enjoy our conversations. Especially laughing about triumph the insult dog. I look forward to getting to know you more. Thank you for your encouraging words. I have had a hard time since my mom died and you have made me laugh more than once. :D

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Lor - I am really looking forward to getting to know you. I can tell we are going to have some great conversations about Star Wars! I am sorry I missed your costume I am definitely going to have to see it. I like your hair. :D

8. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    There are pictures on my web site RedLor.com you can always see it there...

and if you don't want to read the comic or look at all the cool stuff I have for sale, and just see the pictures click here...

-lor

9. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    thank you deb... i have enjoyed spending time with you as well. Your passion for SW is very comendable!

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Those are great pictures Lor! Your enthusiasm is infectious!! :D Hmmm.....MODERN STUD! I guess you aren't shy!!

11. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Lady Naberrie - You are a beautiful young girl who has a great infatuation for the Jedi. Something that I share too!! :D I love to hear how much you love Padme character it is very sweet. I hope you didn't get sick on the candy!! Ha! Ha!

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Sir Lancelot - I love your screen name! I also love the insight you add to our group. I haven't had the chance to talk to you directly something we will have to remedy. I do enjoy reading your posts.

13. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Master Jedi78 - Thank you so much for all the encouraging PM's about my story. I look forward to meeting you in person!!! I am sure we will have a lot to talk about!!

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Skyra - After reading thru the posts and looking at your bio info I can't wait to meet you!! I am sure we will have a lot to share with eachother!!

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Gecko Fett - Even thou I haven't met you yet I can tell you are going to be a lot of fun to be around! You have jumped right in and that is impressive!! I am glad Redgek introduced you to us. It is almost scary how I am meeting people in the Star Wars fan arena that are dealing with their parents deaths. I am sure we will have a lot to talk about.

16. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Thanks Deb! I am also glad to be here! I think it is great that there is a Fan community here in ABQ! It is wierd that some of us have gone thru loss of parents this close! I am just glad I was able to move here and spend some time with my Father! Thanks for the kind words!

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Your welcome! I think the next meeting is going to be a blast!!

18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Leto - my fellow author !!! You inspire me to write too. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I love reading your story. You have to post more!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.