main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Composer/Audio needed

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by 1337mik3, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1337mik3

1337mik3 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2004
    Alright, we have completed the script story board, and some shooting of a film. Its about zombies taking over the world. Kind of a comoedy (yea, real oringinal eh?) Anyway. I need some good zombie killing themed music to go along with it.

I know most of that would be some heavy metal like stuff, but i want it to be classical. Or someone who can compose something to sound classical. Or change a song, like 3 inches of blood - slay the orcs, into a classical piece, wich would be cool...

If you know of any artist that plays stuff like this, then please, tell me a good CD by him and ill pick it up at barns and nobles or somethin.

So anyway, if you can help, you will get your name in the credits (woopdy friggen doo) and a hug, if i ever meet you irl... If you can help, please PM me, thanks.

2. Newmaska

Newmaska Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2005
    Hello, this is my first ever reply on the forum page. I am brand new to the whole thing. I am a professional film composer who recently discovered the force.net fan films. I am hoping to get involved in some of the future star wars fan film projects. I would be happy to talk to you about your zombie film to give you advice or possibly score it. You can check out my music and contact me through my website at KyleNewmaster.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.