main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Computer Games

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Ubigod, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    Just wondering which games poeple are playing these days. Doesn't matter if SW or Non.

Personally I play all three major SW games Released last year. Jedi Academy, KOTOR, and Galaxies. I would have to say the best was KOTOR and Galaxies was least enjoyable of the three. As for NonSW I always play Battlefield 1942 online.

Ubi

2. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    I'm currently playing the bejeezus outta Galaxies. I did manage to sneak in a little time on a friends comp for Academy too.
    And whenever I can break myself away, I am also playing Battlefield 1942 online. Me and some friends got hooked on the Desert Combat mod and get together online and occasional lan to play that one.

3. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    To much SWG, with a really light sprinkling of Splinter Cell and Battlfield 1942. But two jobs, sleeping, and SWG, only leaves time the ocasional meal and not much else.

4. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies STAR WARS Galaxies ... STAR WARS Galaxies

5. Poseidon11

Poseidon11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    Nobody's playing Cabela's big game hunter!? :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.