main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Computer Modding - Star Wars Style?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by dinoX, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    I am currently modding my computer case, and was wondering if somebody could help me find either an applique of Darth Vader or at least an awesome picture so I can have it etched on the side. I'm thinking of the one of Vader reaching his hand to luke on Bespin...either that, or something with him with saber in hand in some sort of action stance...

Anybody got suggestions?

2. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Can I recommend you don't go OTT, a friend of mine bought a Chieftec Dragon 4 months ago, and he wanted to put himself a window into it, in the shape of a chinese dragon.

He ended up buying a replacement case after that incident... urgh...

3. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    oh don't worry, i won't go over the top. I'll definitly be keeping this case for the next 3 years tops. If not, I'm sure I could get decent cash for a pre-modded case for a fellow star wars fan that might want it.

But since I'll always be a Star Wars Fan, I doubt anything I do to the case won't limit my love for it. :p

4. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    I'm modding my case too :) But no Star Wars Graphics for me, just a window, matte black, and maybe a 4554 paint job on the front.

¤Night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.