main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

computers

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by MynDonos, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MynDonos

MynDonos Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2002
    is anyone bringing their computers with them? if they are i would love to host a lan party at night after the celebration ends for the day.

2. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Where would this LAN be held? Do you have hubs and/or switches to run this LAN?

3. MynDonos

Jan 30, 2002
    i have an 18 port hub and enough network cables for anyone interested.- and i've talked to marriot about renting out a very small conference room for a few hours (the room would be about 15'x20') at not too great a cost.

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Sweet. Playing Jedi Outcast into the wee hours of the night.... Cool. :D

5. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Hmmm, when will this be?
    What would be the admission fee (assuming your hub is filled with 18 players).

6. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I don't know about my computer, but I may be bringing my laptop. Alas, I don't know if it would be quite powerful enough to run Jedi Outcast so that it would be playable.

You wouldn't happen to have monitors and stuff would ya?? If I were to bring my comp, I certainly wouldn't want to bring my 21" monitor along for the ride...

7. MynDonos

Jan 30, 2002
    i dont really know, im toying with the idea of sending my stuff on ahead through FedEx timed delivery or something, maybe i'll take my tower as carry on. the GearGrip Pro, an item on thinkgeek.com, would really help for this- you can get one specially for a computer and one for a crt transport. i still need more info on their rooms though, so nothing is final yet. we've got plenty of time still.

8. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    What's up, you still doing this?

9. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Does anybody know if there are public computers at the Convention center...where?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.