main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ConCarolinas 2004

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    so who in the Greenville Fanforce is going. I wanna go cause it looks soo awesome, and a bunch of Raleigh and Jacksonville are going as well as other fanforces. I think we autta have a strong greenville turnout. its not too expensive, like 25 bucks for both days (if gotten in advance) or 35 at the door for both days. if we book a hotel room ahead of time, its $76+tax. If we all roomie together thats 20 bucks each... grand total if planned ahead, $45 bucks + spending money and food money (id just take a bunch of cans of pasta if needed..lol). not too bad. 3 or so hour drive to charlotte. So what does everyone think?

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I will not be able to go. My wife and I are expecting our new addition to our family, Zachary James Hill at that time. My wife's due date is May 30th. You may want to check with J-ville. They may be able to give you a ride and share the cost of a room.

JMK

Wish I could go, but your looking at one happy father.

Or as my son Alex says, "I you fadder."

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm leaving June 6th for about a week in Las Vegas, so my disposable income will be wrapped up in that trip.

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Jcksonville will be there, and I'm sure there will be floors a plenty for you to crash on. Just PM Cinemafreak and ask him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.