main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC ConCarolinas this weekend Need Help!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by motf-jan, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    HI all,
    Be sure to search out the FanForce table at ConCarolinas this weekend. WE will have a raffle for MAW foundation. Tickets will be only $1 and the drawing will be at 6pm on Saturday. One day tickets are available at the con and parking is free.

I definitely need some people to help with the fan table and to sell tickets. I'll be doing some panels, and helping to run the con so I can't stay all day.

Also--Bring some fliers, cards, etc with Seperatist Info on it. There will be alot of locals at this con and a great recruiting opportunity for you.

We also have the Fan Force meeting at 11am. Some of the things on the agenda is to introduce everyone, get a data base of emails in the area for updates, see what kind of interests there is in a bus trip to CII, and flesh out any other things we'd like to do as a regional group.

Hope to see you there,
    Janet

2. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Forgot,
    the website is :
    http://secfi.org/concarolinas

Also the National Science Fiction Convention Bid Commitee to bring a NASFic to Charlotte 2005 will have a party on Saturday night. Definitely something to get info about.

Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.