main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Concealment. AU. (One month after the Events of 'The Crystal Star'.) Repost. (updated 11/19/03)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Title:Concealment
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe: One month after the Events of 'The Crystal Star'
    Characters: Luke, Mara, Leia, Han, OCs'
    Genre: AU
    Summary: Luke and Mara have a secret son who gets kidnapped.
    Notes: Repost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dark cloaked figure walked into the hut on Dagobah. Using the force to conceal its presence it walked into the hut toward the bedroom. It silently crept past two sleeping forms and preceded to the crib at the end of thee bed. It reached out a pale, right hand and touched the child?s forehead, putting the child into a deeper sleep. Carefully it picked the child up and carried the sleeping child out of the hut. He brought the child to its ship ?The Whisper? that had been landed a couple of feet away from the hut. The cloaked figure entered its ship and placed the child on a prepared cot. Leaving the child it went to the cockpit to get ready to lift off and head to an unknown destination.

2. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Luke woke up and gave a smile. Mara was still asleep, her head on his arm. He fingered her red hair and brushed a few hairs away from her eyes with his free hand.
    He felt for his son?s presence only to not find it.
    Frowning he searched the hut with the force while fighting the panic that was building up inside of him.

Carefully he pulled his arm free and climbed out of bed. Quickly he put on a tunic end went to the crib only to find no sign of his son.
    Just as he was going to wake Mara the comm channel beeped.
    Shaking his head he went into the small kitchen and activated the comm.

Han?s face appeared and was looking at Luke.
    ?Hey kid how are you doing??

Luke gave a small smile. ?Just fine. So let me guess Leia is wondering where I am? Am I right??

?Yes that?s right. Of course I didn?t tell her anything. So what should I tell her this time?? Han asked, as his face grew serious.

Luke ran his fingers through his hair. ?Tell her that Mara and I are doing research on the Jedi.?

?That?s all? You know she?s going to badger me.?

Luke grinned. ?And so she will.?

?Anyway speaking of Mara, Talon Karrde wants to talk to her. I believe he thinks that she has had plenty of vacation time.?

?I see, well why don?t you tell him that she is helping me with research on the Jedi right now.?

Han gave a small groan. ?Why don?t you guys go talk to them yourself, its hard enough making excuses for you.?

?Han you are doing a great job, now I really need to go so why don?t you tell them what I said to you to tell them.?

?Wh?? Han was cut off as Luke turned off the comm.

?Luke!!?? Mara called, as she didn?t feel their son?s presence.
    Luke exited the kitchen and entered the bedroom to find a not very happy Mara.
    ?Where?s Dev??

Luke went over to Mara and placed his hand on her shoulder.
    ?There seems to be only one explanation, he?s been kidnapped.?

Mara looked at Luke, her eyes threatening to shed tears.
    ?Why didn?t we feel it? It could have been prevented.?

Luke felt her anger building at whoever kidnapped their child.
    ?Mara you must remain calm, we?ll find him. I promise.? He gave her a reassuring hug.

Mara accepted the hug and released her anger into the force.

?Come on we can?t do anything just standing here.?

Mara nodded her head in agreement. I?ll go prepare my ship for lift off.? She said as she left the room.

Luke stared out of the window. Outside he seemed calm but inwardly his emotions were storming. ?I?ll find you my son, I promise.? With that he looked away from the window and went to join Mara on her ship.

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

The Whisper landed on an uncharted planet, its hatch opened revealing a dark cloaked figure holding a child descending the ramp.

Its cloak billowed behind it as it walked through a mass of trees.

A light cold wind blew through the trees, the leaves rustled against each other, a few falling to the ground.

All the animals became quiet and hid as the figure passed them.

It soon came to a small, camouflaged, domed structure and entered it.

It placed his hand on a panel that glowed red when it was touched.

Lights began to flash in the dome and the floor dropped suddenly through a hole that had opened up in the ground.

The floor soon came to rest in a large under ground cavern.

Exiting the platform he walked over to a wall with a control panel on it.

it pulled a lever, pressed a couple of buttons and waited.

On the right side of the control panel a door opened with a hissing sound.

Entering the doorway he proceeded into a large corridor.

Candles lit the corridor casting eerie shadows.
    Red carpet led down the corridor and stopped at a door.
    Opening the door it came into a chamber where someone was waiting for it.

?Master I see your mission was a success!?? He commented eyeing the child asleep in his master?s arms as he walked over to his master.

?Indeed my apprentice it was. Take the child to his quarter?s!? he replied as it handed the child to its apprentice.

?Yes master.? He replied taking the child from his master?s arms.

?After you have fed him and settled him down meet me in my meditation room in the south wing.? It finished.

?Yes my master.? He answered and carried the child to the quarter?s assigned for him.

4. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    cool, cloaked figures calling each other master... I think we have sith! or at least dark jedi. Good start.

and FYI, Luke and Mara were not a couple until more than five years after the Crystal Star. But, it's fan-fic ;)

5. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    We can work around such BAH!ish details... ;)

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    YodaKenobi: Thanks. :)

Master_Jacen: Of course. ;)

7. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Han left the comm unit and was heading back to bed when Jacen sneaked up on him.
    ?Gotcha Dad.? Jacen giggled as he tackled his Dad.
    Han smirked as they began a friendly wrastle.
    Hearing another giggle he looked up and saw Anakin a few feet away from him.
    Distracted, Jacen used the force to lift his dad up.
    ?Jacen, you?re not supposed to use the force without your Unc?? Han fell back onto the floor.
    ?Jaina! I was just..,? Jacen tried to explain as he saw his sister come up beside Anakin.
    ?Disobeying?? she said with her hands on her hips.
    Anakin went up to Han, who had just sat up, and gave him a hug. ?Dada have fun??
    Ruffling Anakin?s hair Han smiled and stood up, holding Anakin in his arms. ? You guys are supposed to be in bed!?
    ?Nope its morning.? Jaina replied.
    Han looked at the Chrono on the wall. ?It?s only an hour after sunrise, and you guys usually get up three hours after sunrise.?
    Jacen stood beside Jaina with their arms crossed. ?Then why are you up early?? Jacen asked.
    ?I was talking to your Uncle.?
    A grin split their faces. ?We want to talk to Uncle Luke.? They responded as they raced past Han to the comm.
    ?Hold it you two!? Leia said blocking the twins. ?The only place you?ll be going to right now is breakfast.?
    Giggling they turned around and ran to the kitchen.
    Smiling Leia took Anakin from Han?s arms. ?So what was my brother?s excuse this time??
    ?Oh, he said that He and Mara are doing some research on the Jedi.?
    ?He didn?t say where he was??
    ?No.?
    Shaking her head she put Anakin down.
    ?He?s going to get himself into trouble someday and when that happens I would like to know where to look for him.?
    ?Ehh, he?s a Jedi, he can take care of himself.? He replied placing his arm around her.
    ?I know I just can?t get rid of a feeling that something bad is going to happen.?
    Not knowing what else to say he just embraced Leia in a hug.
    ?Momma I?m hungry.? Anakin said as he pulled on Leia?s leg.
    Han and Leia finished the kiss and looked at their son.
    ?Come on Anakin lets go get something to eat.? She responded with a smile as they began to head to the kitchen.

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    great post jacen200015. It was nice to see the solo children together as kids again.

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

The Jades Fire left Dagobah and followed a faint but recently made trail.
    Mara sat in the cockpit and put the ship into hyperspace.
    Luke came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.

?I believe it would be better if I go look for him alone.?

Luke?s words startled Mara as she turned to look at him. ?Why??

?Something doesn?t feel right, if anything happens some one will need to contact my sister.?

Mara shook her head. ?Why don?t we just arrange something with Han??

?No, Han needs a break.?

?What about I just go with you and if anything goes wrong Leia will somehow find out.?

?I don?t know, it would be better if??

?Listen farm boy nothing you can do or say will change my mind and you know better then to get me mad.?

?I just don?t want to see you get hurt.?

?I CAN take care of myself and you know that.?

? I know it?s just that?.?

Mara stood up and kissed him on the lips. ?I know, I know.?

They held each other in an embrace and stayed that way for a couple of minutes.

The Jades Fire automatically came out of lightspeed and came upon a planet.
    Mara lay asleep in the copilot?s chair while Luke sat in the pilot?s chair.
    Luke stretched out with the force and felt his son?s presence on the planet.
    He carefully landed the ship on the planet in a small opening in the trees.
    Lowering the ramp he went outside the ship.
    The force was strong on the planet, the planet vibrated it.
    However he felt two dark presences somewhere on the planet.
    Mara came up behind Luke, having woken up when she felt her son?s presence right after Luke left the cockpit.
    ?Well what are we waiting for??

Luke turned to look at her we can?t just rush and not knowing what were getting ourselves into.?

?I know perfectly well, now lets go!? She replied as she began to walk through the forest, with Luke following right behind her.
    They soon came upon a small camouflaged, domed structure in which they entered.
    ?This is interesting, it looks like it could be a turbo lift of some kind.? Luke said as he examined the structure.
    Mara saw a panel and touched it, as soon as she did the floor began to lower.

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    The apprentice carried the child to a small room. Inside were three wooden cribs in a row, two of them were already occupied. There was a changing table in the upper right hand corner of the room. On the upper left side was a small kitchen area where the bottles, milk and baby food were. In the lower right corner was a closet that held clothes.
    ?There you go?? he said as he placed the child in a crib, it was then he realized that he didn?t know the child?s name.

Master.
    What is it my apprentice?
    What is the child?s name?
    How should I know, just give him a name!
    Yes master.

?Well little one, I guess I?ll have to name you.?
    Dev looked up at him with wide eyes.
    ?I know I?ll name you after my brother, Dev Sibverra. Vedbis.?
    He looked at Vedbis and smiled I like it. Let me introduce you to your companions.?
    He picked Vedbis up and let him look in one of the cribs.
    ?This is Serra.? He moved over to the next crib.
    ?And this is C?even.? He put Vedbis back into his own crib.
    ?Get some sleep now, I?ll be back in an hour to feed you guys.? He gave a small smile, turned of the light and left the room.

The moment he left the room Vedbis feeling something was very wrong began to cry.
    The other two babies near his crib whimpered but went back to sleep.
    Vedbis with what control he had in the force, felt with the force for a comforting presence as he began to sob quietly.
    He felt the presence of the other two babies. They woke up to this and reached out to each other with the force. They soon fell asleep knowing they had each other to reach out to.

Meanwhile:

The Apprentice entered his master?s meditation chamber.
    His master sat in the middle of the chamber with the lights dimmed low.

?Master.? The Apprentice said as he approached his master and gave a slight bow.
    His master came out of meditation and stood up.

?Is the child settled in??

?Yes my master.?

?Good, everything is proceeding just as planned.? His master smiled wickedly.

Gevin grinned evilly as well. ?My master would I have the pleasure of knowing your exceeding evil plan??

?No, not yet?.? Gevin?s master stopped and a frown pierced his face. ?We have uninvited guests my apprentice.? He walked quickly to the doorway and activated a panel. ?There early, this should delay them.? He typed in the authorazation code and pressed a button. ?That should hold them.?

Gevin raced an eyebrow as he tried to figure out what his master meant.

?My Apprentice go meet are guests here.? He said pointing to a diagram. ?Then bring them to my throne room.

Gevin bowed his head. ?As you wish master.? He replied and left the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.