main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Concept test - The Sandwix - comments welcome!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Lord_Charisma, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Charisma

Lord_Charisma Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2001
    We're putting together a short Matrix spoof entitled "The Sandwix" (I posted some code-scrolling effects a month or two ago)

We did our first bit of filming the other day - I'm including here a VERY rough cut of the first minute or so, just to see what people think.

The Sandwix first action cut

I realise there's continuity errors ... these are because parts were cut out here to make it fit the sound effects and music. The music will no doubt be different in the finished cut. Also I'm going to do some digital stabilisation, colour correction and balancing etc...

2. FigChrystie

FigChrystie Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    The Morpheus guy's performance was rather choppy. Some of the lines were cute. Nice use of props.

3. Lord_Charisma

Lord_Charisma Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2001
    Thanks....it's still a world apart from its predecessor, Enter the Sandwich! Probaly because John and Liam didn't have me there to act cameraman for them for Enter the Sandwich :p

4. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    That was pretty darn good! I enjoyed it. Great work.

~Neszis~

5. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Clever and funny idea! Audio was hard to hear on the people, but love your concept.

My kind of humor! Kudos!

6. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    :eek: You stole my idea!

For the spoof I was planning to do after I finish Regrets was going to have a scene like that in a kitchen. Except it wasn't going to be a sandwich.

7. yodaslemonade

yodaslemonade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2004
    ya did a good jorb there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.