main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Concerning the season 1-5 Blu Ray set

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by BoromirsFan, Dec 17, 2015.

1. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    So I own the Blu ray of Season 1 but it is hideous and heartbreaking because the packaging is cracked and smashed due to the seller's carelessness.

I would very much like to have a nice tidy set with the five seasons and a separate 6th season blu ray set as well.

But my concern for the 1-5 box set is that gooogle searches seem to bring up a set that is for European territories only...

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Clo...50410962&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+clone+wars

I would prefer a Region one box set... I don't know how blu ray region works or if there is any lockout like for dvd.

Do you guys think that set is legit? Or is it most likely a UK import?

Also, if you have the 1-5 set, how much did you pay for it and was it worth it?

2. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    I live in Canada and bought that same boxset. I'm getting it for Christmas, I can let you know if it works.

If it says All Regions, I can't see how it wouldn't work.

3. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    I'd recommend getting the collector's edition set box, it is only slightly more expensive and is way cooler in my opinion. The set I am referring to is this one: http://www.amazon.de/Star-Wars-Komplettbox-exklusiv-Amazon/dp/B00EPEOLMA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451078183&sr=8-2&keywords=clone wars season 5

I bought it when I was in Germany for like 60 euro (blu-ray version).

Also, first time I hear of region lock for dvds/blu-ray. o-O Wasn't even aware that such a thing exists, sounds very silly. Then again, I never had a pleasure of encountering it, thank god. :D