main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Concert Tour to support John Kerry

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/politics/2700289

Check out this lineup.

2. Sithluv

Sithluv Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2004
    What a lame attempt to get the masses to vote. Why anyone would believe for a second that any of these career liars cares less than a rat's ass for you is beyond me. Face it, America is leaderless and screwed!
    This post is nothing personal against anyone who likes Kerry, or Bush, or whomever, Im just seriously sick of our govt. and it's attitude toward the people who keep it in power.

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    . . . :blink:

4. Sithluv

Sithluv Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2004
    Again, my post was NOT an attack on anybody for their political beliefs, just my little rant on my view of the current state of govt. and politics.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The rock reaction seems all but uniform in its anti-Bush stance, just as in country music there has been a passionate patriotism and support of the president, as exemplified by the songs of Toby Keith.
    It's times like this I am proud to have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in my hometown! [face_flag]

What amazes me most is, while Toby Keith is carried around as a "patriot" for supporting Bush, and attacking 3 women who choose to disagree (so, much for southern gentleman?)...someone has the bravado to try and villify Bruce Springsteen? If so, the next Republican that uses "Born in the USA" for any campaign theme song needs to be smacked around for a couple hours. Where does the line for that start?

People voicing their opinion...good for them! Maybe more people should listen and learn the truth about what has been going on, these last 4 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.