main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Concord, NH Interest Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    There seemed to be some interest over in Fanforce Communications regarding forming a chapter for Concord, NH. If 3 of you from that area are interested in activating a forum of your own, let Rox know by sending him a PM or posting in here. MTFBWY!! :D

2. blackaricinia

blackaricinia Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    well i'm right here in montpelier vermont... basicaly a next door neighbor so please don't for get to include me i am totaly intrested.. IM me please if you guys wanna talk

3. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, I live in Rochester, and right now I'm a member of the Boston Rebels. But starting up a chapter in Concord would be pretty cool. :) I think there are a few other Rebels who live in NH...though I'm not sure they'd be willing to leave the BR...granted, Boston has more to do.

I just take the train to Boston, but Concord is easier (1hr via Route 9) to access by driving. Just one other thought: I work for a camp and retreat center in Contoocook, about a half hour west. Could be a possibility for a meeting place. :D

4. blackaricinia

May 20, 2002
    well i live in Montpelier Vermont.. bout 5hrs away from where you @ with no car :( so um... i kinda need to carpool.. hmm we gotta work somthing out.. what do you all think? :)

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Unfortunately, I'm on the wrong side of the state. :p You're sure you don't have a friend (especially a fellow SW fan) who'd be willing to give you a lift?

6. blackaricinia

May 20, 2002
    no cause my fellow star wars fan is only 14! :( anyways i'll find a way damn it...um... HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE?!

7. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Well I am definately interested getting a FF Chapter in NH started. I too am a member of the Boston Rebels, however, sometimes it is such a pain to get into Boston for meets. So I think a chapter in NH would be just the thing for those of us in the Granite State.

8. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    I live in the Manchester Area and would be VERY interested. There's a little store in Manchester called the Cantina, if anyone wants to know where it is, just ask, but I bet that would be a great place to locate it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.