Conduit (a JA/AU fic) - NOW COMPLETE! -- 3 updates: 12/31 and 1/1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi-Fan, Nov 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
  2. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I love happy endings. :)

This should be archived!
  3. ObiLegolas Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow. That was a wonderful ending! I'm sad to see this story end (unless of course there's a sequel coming?). :( 8-} So glad to see your posts.
  4. Calantha Jedi Knight

star 2
    :D Great finale! This story's very exciting and well written, and I agree, you should archive it. Thank you for putting so much time and effort...especially coming back to finish the story.

~Calantha
  5. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Force Ghost

star 4
    Congrats on finishing your story! *tosses confetti*

What a wonderful ending, Obi-Fan! :) I'm going to miss this story. And I agree with ObiLegolas - sequel!!! :p I admire you dedication to finishing this story, and grateful too. It's a great read. Well, hope to see more of your stories around! May the plot bunnies treat you kindly and the muse be with you! :D
  6. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    To say I was surprised seeing NOW COMPLETE on this thread would be the understatement of the year...

That was an awaesome ending Obi-Fan... I am so impressed how after all this time you were able to so smoothly jump right back into the rhythm of this fine story and the outcome was as satisfying as could be. Well worth hanging in there for your return. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  7. Tatooine_native Force Ghost

star 1
    *blinks* It's finally finished? Wow!

Sorry, I'm usually a lurker, but I've been reading this one for a while. Great job! :)
  8. Glad is June Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad you got back to finishing this story. Now if I can only do the same with at least one of my stories. Great work.

Glad is June
  9. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Antigone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wonderful job, hun - worth the three years, if you ask me. ;) Thanks so much for finishing it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.