main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Confessions of a Daydreamer

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by crashdown, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    OK, so the other day I was driving back from the coast (an approximately 2 hour trip from where I live in Portland, Oregon) and I started daydreaming about Star Wars, as usual. I was a Han Solo type with a ship of my own. Picking up cargo jobs here and there.....some legal, some not. By the end of my road trip I was battling the entire Empire nearly single handed. Long story short.....I won ![face_dancing]=D=[face_dancing]

My daydream was quite a bit more elaborate than this, but I don't feel like writing a novel this evening, so I wont bore you with the details. I have about three recurring Star Wars daydreams, which tend to slightly change with time. All of which I'm sure occurred in a former life. I believe that they represent Force memories of the past.

Oh well, I'm sure I'm not along. I firmly believe that you cannot be a true Star Wars fan without spending (some non-believers say wasting) countless hours a day daydreaming about our Galaxy Far Far Away.

Any more?;)

2. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Well, I can admit I've tried to use the force on multiple occasions.

It never worked. :(

3. PepperWindu

PepperWindu Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Hey Daydream Beleiver. I daydream all the time. Few turn into fan fiction, but it sure is fun. Tell me more, I love to hear ppls ideas.

E amil if you want. Pepperwindu@aol.com

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    You're daydreaming when driving [face_worried] Let me know what kind of car you have so I can veer clear. ;)

Whenever my family moved we would usually take the cars cross country to the next city we were going to. Sometimes that would be a 16 hour day on the road! For several days!! For a kid that was a lot. But I used to stare out the window and daydream about everything I saw. Mainly about horses, but sometimes Star Wars as well :D

5. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    I have to say I've only daydreamed about my happy marriage with various pop stars when I was a teenager. Don't laugh. Me and Morten Harket would have made such a lovely couple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.