main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends -- Confessions of the Forgotten Skywalker {NJO, x-over} *CHAPTER 2 POSTED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Syopa-Cusatyo, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syopa-Cusatyo

Syopa-Cusatyo Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2007
    Title: Confessions of the Forgotten Skywalker
    Author: Me (Madison)
    Timeframe: Around the time of Second Corellian Insurrection/New Jedi Order
    Characters: OC, Ben Skywalker, Luke, Mara Jade, Everyone around then basically.
    Genre: Drama, Angst, Mystery, Romance
    Rating: [None Yet]
    Keywords: Crossover, OC
    Summary: This is the untold story of Vigil Skywalker, the estranged daughter of Mara and Luke, and her impact on them all.

? Introduction ?

Many of you may not know me?yet. my name is Vigil Skywalker, daughter to Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker. I was born 3 years after my brother Ben Skywalker.

When my mother discovered of the pregnancy, her and my father were excited, I was not expected, but my parents were happy, at the prospect of having another child, and another Jedi to help the cause.

Hmm, sounds fair, one problem.

When I was born, a discovery was made, despite the improbability of it, I wasn?t ?force sensitive.?

Not to put it delicately, my parents had no idea what to do with me.

Not to make them sound unfeeling, but there lives were surrounded by ?The Force?, and I wasn?t like them.

Despite the voiced apposition of my uncle, Han Solo, who also was non force-sensitive, I was sent to live with a foster family on Hapes.

Little did they all know, nothing is ever what it seems.

2. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    That was rather poopy of Luke and Mara.

Good start! I'm interested to see where this goes.

3. Syopa-Cusatyo

Apr 11, 2007
    Thank you :) I'm adding more soon.

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Luke and Mara gave Virgil up?

:eek: :eek:

Very interesting.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

=D= =D= =D=

5. Syopa-Cusatyo

Apr 11, 2007
    Thank you so much hun :) Im adding more in a second.

6. Syopa-Cusatyo

Apr 11, 2007
    Chapter One: Yoda?s Human Friend

- Vigil?s Point Of View ?

I stood high atop a rock formation over looking the vastness of the sands of Arrakis. Breathing deeply I watched the rhythm of the wind over the sand, calmness settled over me.

On this day I have turned 19, and soon I will be returning to my ?home? star system, although I don?t think of it as home.

Let me explain, when I was around 6 years old, I was taken (kidnapped is a better descriptive word, despite the fact it was for my own good) from my adoptive home planet by a Jedi named Ayden Selacroix?you haven?t heard of him either? That is not surprising.

His Jedi teacher was the 'human friend' that Yoda crashed landed on, the ?unknown swamp world? with, and who both were trained by N'Kata Del Gormo.

Come to find out, my parents were wrong when they clamed I wasn?t connected with force, I am powerfully force sensitive, but I simply channel the force in a different way than them. Before you ask, no, I?m not talking about the dark side, I just connect to it in an unusual way, unusual by my parent?s standards, I mean.

I think about how it will be, when I return to my home star system. I was taken one night about 13 year?s ago, I?m sure they have forgotten all about me. Yet Ayden has told me I look like my mother Mara, but have my father?s hair color, along with his temperament ? I?m not sure if this is a good thing, I didn?t see much of him when I was younger.

Yet there is one physical attribute of mine that has changed since my arrival on Arrakis thirteen year?s ago, that may cause me problems with trying to blend in when I return, its my eyes. At one point they were green, are now a dark shade of electric blue, my continuous exposure to a certain element on this planet over time tinted my iris?s. Kind of hard to miss that one.

Taking out a little bottle I put some sand in it, and then put it in my pack, I wasn?t sure when I would see this place again. The thought hurt me, but I couldn?t dwell on it. I had other paths I needed to follow.

Letting out a sigh, I turned and started walking back towards the city, where Ayden was waiting for me with the transport.

7. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. could you please add me to the pm list.

8. Syopa-Cusatyo

Apr 11, 2007
    Thank you so much for reading my story.

But I'm sorry, I'm still new and I'm not sure what you mean my 'adding you to the PM list.'

9. Syopa-Cusatyo

Apr 11, 2007
    Chapter Two: We Meet Again

- Han Solo?s Point Of View ?

It was earlier in the month that I saw Vigil again. At first I didn?t think it was her, I couldn?t imagine that it was her.

While on the planet Hapes, I heard whispers that a girl from the distant planet Arrakis had arrived.

People from there have come to our system before, never really causing trouble ? or staying long, but people remain wary of them because they are not from around here, and some of them, have theses unnaturally blue eyes, that can unnerve any creature.

I have never seen a person from the planet, so out of pure curiosity; I went looking for this girl.

I found her at the landing dock, she was simply standing there ? looking around, it was hard to miss her, she was striking, people were right, there, they are enigmatic.

Only when she turned more to face me, did it feel like my world stop mid-orbit.

Looking at her, I saw mirrored in her features, Mara Jade, her hair, long and dirty blond, pulled up, looked like Luke?s.

I stared, utterly mystified, quizzically; she tilted her head in my direction, as if listening for something.

Then, as if slowed down by time, she turned and looked directly at me.

I gasped; in an infinite instant I realized four things.

1.Yes, that she had to be Vigil, no doubt.
    2.She knew I was watching her from the start.
    3.She isn?t the type of person that you should tangle with, she was dangerous.
    4.She recognized me.

I stood, transfixed by an unknown force as she walked through the parting crowd, only to stand face to face with me.

?Hi there, uncle.?

10. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.