main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Confirmed, confirmed, confirmed!!! C4 in LA!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    I was talking with Dooks about this today. This is CELEBRATION FOUR! Dragon Con is every year. Come on Kyla, at Conversion you were trying to convince me to go to C4 when I thought I wasn't going to go, well I changed my mind and now I'm going to C4. But if the Edmonton folks don't want to jump on the Bandspeeder, thats fine. More Star Wars goodness for me to enjoy.

2. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    Well geez Shawn, if you're going I guess I'll just have to go to C4. :p

Like I said, the pull of D*Con was just too strong. There's other costumes I want to do, and I'll be able to branch out on that cause the genres are waaaaaaay more varied there. I won't have to focus on just Star Wars costumes. But there's still Star Wars stuff there. I am kinda sad to not be going to C4, but I can't go to both. Ah well. Have lots of fun for me! :)

3. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    You got it. Say hi to the Chief and Helo for me.

4. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    =P~ Helo =P~
    They have no idea who you're talking about. Tahmoh Penikett is always a good reason to go anywhere. :p I think the various fandoms would be so cool, but kind of schizophrenic at the same time. I mean I can just see it, I'm a trekie, no I'm a whovian, not I'm a browncoat, no I'm a X-Phile...and so on. It could be very scary. (and I've just outted myself as a total geek but, whatever. :p)

5. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
  6. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    He's the second prettiest guy on the new Battlestar Galactica. Of course for the last few eps he's been the prettiest because Lee got fat for a while. :p

7. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    Sure thing Shawn, I'll do that. :p I have no idea who they are. But if you would return the favour, I'd love it if you said hi to Nalini, Michonne, and Zach. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.