main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info Confirmed. Disney To Release Additional Films Based On ‘Star Wars’ Characters

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Vastor, Feb 5, 2013.

?

Want to see character from movies or EU

1. Movies

59 vote(s)
    25.5%
  2. Movies and EU.

156 vote(s)
    67.5%
  3. EU only

16 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    It would be interesting to have a female villian in an SW film. I t hought Ventress was great in CW. If there is a female villian then I hope that the character is developed. What was good about Ventress is that she had an interesting backstory and was not just purely evil. She was even possible to feel sorry for her by the end of Season 5.

2. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    I heard that George Lucas liked the Dash Rendar character so much that he incorporated a scene into one of the more recent re-mastered DVD or Blu-Ray original trilogy Star Wars movies that shows Dash Rendar's Outrider spaceship flying off. Up to this point I don't believe Rendar's character has even been mentioned in the EU books, as there were just rumors of his being alive and that's about it...so maybe a Dash Rendar movie?

3. Randwulf Crescentmoon

May 25, 2013
    Also in the first Force Unleashed game (set between episodes 3 and 4 I believe) there was a Gungan that looked a lot like Jar Jar Binks in a frozen slab of carbonite. Now I have yet to play the second installment of the series, so I don't know if this is delved into further or not, but if that was Jar Jar then it's not to far-fetched to see him being in a later Star Wars movie or spinoff, I guess...[face_dunno]

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Dash's Outlander is seen flying out of Mos Eisley in the SE of A New Hope.

5. 3PO

3PO Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    If you are going to do an EU character movie, I am sure you can come up with about 5 billion better ideas than someone with the name "Dash Rendar" :p

6. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    I'd love to see a movie about Yoda and his Padawan apprentice Dooku.

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  7. Randwulf Crescentmoon

May 25, 2013
    Thank-you.
    :cool:toknow

8. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Alls I really want is my Obi-Wan Tatoonie movie

Krueger and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  9. Jedi Mind Trick30

Jedi Mind Trick30 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2013
    I wonder if they will have Fisher, Ford and Hammil in their 70s like it was speculated...hmm..

10. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Characters who deserve their own movie:

Jedi Masters Thon & Arca: Kind of a Butch & Sundance meets Samurai epic thing.

Jaxxon & Amaiza: Ocean's 11 meets SW!

Wicket + Ewoks (I'm seeing epic fantasy trilogy)

Cap'n Tarpals: The early years.

Lobot: The further adventures!

Salacious Crumb: The rise and fall of a comedic courtier. Bring it on!

Cliegg & Shmi: Romantic comedy!

Mouse Bot: Who was he & where was he going? Did he escape the DS? Lots of juicy material here.

11. Jae-Dec

Jae-Dec Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2013
    It's not surprising at all that Disney would want to do more than the ST now that they have the rights for Star Wars. If EU characters are included (not holding my breath) I would love to see more about Thrawn (no surprise) Mara Jade the Emperor's Hand years or Daala and her rise in the ranks.

As for characters in the movies, I know Yoda is one of the most popular theories, but I will admit I rather like the idea of Yoda remaining a mystery.