main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Confirmed guests

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    After seeing it again, I must admit I am a little jealous! That was a really cool idea! I bet it will look great framed and hanging up! =D=

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Ever since I made mine for Celebration I back in 1999, I've seen several of these made now! At CII, someone even made "Antilles: 2". Mine can be seen worn by my brother on the Episode I documentary, The Beginning, in the last five minutes as he's hugging a friend before the movie starts.

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/PDVD_011.jpg]

I finally got to have Mark pose with it last year, but I didn't have him sign it, since I still like to wear it during football season.

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/WonderCon%202009%202-28%20to%203-1/IMG_1001.jpg]

Good luck getting it signed, and make sure its protected and doesn't get smudged until you frame it.

3. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Temuera Morrison has cancelled. :(

Maybe he's still working on The Green Lantern, where, btw, he'll look like this:

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Comic-Con%202010%20July%2021-26/IMG_6705.jpg]

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Yeah, it says he can't get out of his film schedule.

Now the Fett panel is down to just the two Bobas.

5. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Great pics, JedHead1! Nice to see some fellow jersey customizers out there. Yeah we're still debating if we're gonna have Mark sign it because I do like to wear it and don't really want to give it up as part of the SW wardrobe.

There are a few more patches sewn on the front near the front of the shoulders.

We will probably do like you did and just have him hold it up for a quick pic.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

6. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Thanks. I just decided to have Mark hold it up - as if he just signed a multi-million dollar deal to play with the "Rebels".

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/WonderCon%202009%202-28%20to%203-1/_MG_0802.jpg]

;)

7. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    I know you can get them custom done from NFLShop.com, but I'm wondering what team is that jersey for originally? The Falcons?

8. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I think that's an Arizona Cardinals home jersey.

9. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    A few years back, I ordered a custom Titans jersey from nflshop.com with CHEWBACCA and 99. That's where I got the idea for my username. I may get Peter Mayhew to auto it.

[image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/Chewietitan/Misc/th_Titansjersey.jpg]

10. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Wait....Tem is going to be Abin Sur!?!:eek:

YES! A worthy cause to miss CV for!:D

11. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Too bad he won't be able to attend CV. However, it's good to know he's working on a bigger project again.

12. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Yup! Although that could be what a "reject" clone looks like. ;)

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Very cool custom jerseys! I have a Phillies one that says "Nerfherder" on the back that I will be wearing during the con at some point.

And just something I wanted to point out - I was just browsing over at Official Pix and apparently photos will not be allowed to be taken at Mark Hamill or Carrie Fisher's booths. We will need to pay extra and go through a company called Froggy in order to get a picture taken with them. Is this true? If so, that really stinks. I was looking forward to having my picture taken with both of them and now I have to pay extra for it? Ugh... $175 was already a lot of money to put down for their autographs. Paying for a picture on top of that price was not something I was prepared for.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  14. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    Here's a lengthy discussion on that:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4274213&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Interesting. Thanks for the link!

I'm not going to make a big fuss since I'm still excited about getting their autographs. I just wished I could get a picture to go along with it. I planned to frame the two together.

I don't know, depending on Froggy's price, maybe I'll change my mind. I'll have to wait and see once I get there.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  16. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Official Pix Autograph Hall Line Control:

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/celebration-v-line-control.html

17. Jinsei

Jinsei Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2010
    Aww!! I was hoping to meet him!
    OH well. That's a great pic! I wonder how they did the person in the tube...I'm thinking silicone...err...yeah..never mind me... :p

18. KingTomatoXIII

KingTomatoXIII Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2010
    A quick question for those with experience, Do yall think Caroline Blakiston would put something on the autograph about Bothan spies? Or Time Rose would make mention of It's a trap on his autograph? If so, that would thrill me to no end. :)

19. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Caroline wrote on mine, "Many Bothans died to bring you this information", and Tim did write, "Its a trap!". Just ask them. :)

20. KingTomatoXIII

KingTomatoXIII Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2010
    Sweeeeet!

21. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Tim Rose autographed the LFL 3/4 scale X-wing that is at Wings over the Rockies w/ "It's a trap" Super cool!

We also got Harrison Ford to sign it when he was there to get an award.

22. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    For those that haven't seen this yet, the autograph floor plan is here:

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/celebration-v-autograph-hall.html

The entrance is from the Dealer's Hall.

23. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    It's getting really close to the start of CV. [face_dancing]

I noticed some names on the OPX autograph floor plan that weren't mentioned before. So I visited the OPX website and they added four new last minute bonus guests. They are Jon Berg, Jay LaGa'aia, Ashley Eckstein, and Jamie King. =D= According to the info, they will sign for a limited time, mostly Friday and/or Saturday.

It looked like they have all of the major Clone War voice actors there, so I guess my budget for autographs will increase because of that. But their autographs are $20, so my budget shouldn't take too much of a big hit. :)

24. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    At Comic-Con, Ashley was signing merchandise from Her Universe at her booth for free with purchase, but if you had Ahsoka stuff, she was charging $20.

25. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    I gave just my name, Andrew Siguenza, to Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna), and he wrote, "Andrew Siguenza? He's no Jedi! Michael Carter". I think it's great fun when they do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.