main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Confirmed returning characters

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Hama, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    My sources at LFL have stated that we will see at least two returning characters from TPM:

1. Jabba the Hutt. Hopefully, they'll have the CGI perfected and he'll look better than he did in TPM.
    2. Greedo. The young green kid that was fighting with Anakin in a deleted scene will be back. He's become a "shoot first, ask questions later" bounty hunter. GL has promised that his scene is sure to become a fan favorite.

We can assume that we'll see more of Tatooine, since both of those characters were seen there. No word on whether we'll see more of Watto, Kitster, the two-headed announcer, or pod racing. We can only hope.

2. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    Aw, two villains. I love it!

I'll definitely be excited to see how they pull of the Jabba character. If they go CGI, I hope they can portray him correctly.

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    What about Watto? There should be Watto if you're going to have Tatooine characters!

4. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    He's got to be extremely old by now. He even started visibly aging in AotC.

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Has anyone heard about Joel Edgerton & Bonnie Maree Piesse coming back as the Lars'? You would assume their characters would be back, but after searching the imdb, I couldn't find them listed with the production.

6. DarthieAnnie

DarthieAnnie Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2001
    Wouldn't it be cool to see Luke doing some podracing!

7. Sweet and Sour Porkins

Sweet and Sour Porkins Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 1999
    I think Leia should get married and maybe she runs a space restaurant or something.

8. Blood_of_Yoda

Blood_of_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    What the hell does Jabba have to do with anything? :confused:

9. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Maybe he's a fanpleaser?
    I think it's a good idea to put in characters we already know, even if they are not of much use. We already know and like them, it will be great to see them again, so what other reason for their appearance do we need? None!

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Yep, precisely!

*pats Lanna s back!*

11. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    Is Palpatine in this one?
    I hope so.

I heard that he might have some officer dudes representing him. Or maybe those red guards will actually speak. [face_thinking]

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I think there's a thread around claiming he won't be back.
    I wonder how Lucas want's to pull off that one though. I mean Plaps is Teh Villain of the other movies. how could he get on without him?

13. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    I found the other thread. Thanks. [face_peace]

Hey, I wonder if Yoda is in this. I hope so. [face_mischief]

14. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Yeah, but it looks like Yoda's stuck on that planet he went to is Rots. I mean What's he gonna do make a ship out of the trees!

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I don't think Bail would leave Yoda to rot on that planet. And sooner or later somebody with a scanner will come along and find the remains of Yoda's ship. He could hop aboard while they salvage...
    But I rather think Bail will get him to train Leia.

16. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    TBone sez "Kitster will meet his untimely death, much to the chagrin of fans everywhere" in this one.

17. Emerald_Tides

Emerald_Tides Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    About the Lars: I heard Lucas wanted to cast Phil Born was an elder Owen Lars but he recently died so I guess he will have to go with Joel again, alas with old age make up. Hey there doing for Ewan...

18. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Is Dexter coming back? And what about Aurra? I hear she settles down with Boba Fett and they have some kids.

19. EBSaints

EBSaints Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 29, 2002
    What about the Wookies? I'm a big fan of the Wookies, but that Chewbacca character seemed to just be thrown into Ep III. Hopefully, he was in there for a reason and we see more of him this time around.

20. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Rick McCallum stated that Boba Fett will appear, and will serve as the new template for Palpatine's army in the new trilogy.

21. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004

I heard Yoda contacts him telepathically, and he has to go rescue him off the planet he crashed on.

22. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    Re: Wookiees

I've heard that the budget for costuming has been cut in half for the subsequent film(s). As a result we might get a little short on the wookiees.

23. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I think that'll ruin some of Jabba's mystery though. He was so cool in TPM, and learning more about him will make him stale and lame. Like pouring salt on him or something. :p

24. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I'm most interested in seeing Jango Fett's clone grown up. There's no way he's going to be as awesome as Jango was.

25. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    No word if Pooja Naberrie will be back? I hope she leads an underground resistance group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.