main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Conflicting Visions and Paths, ROTS AU thu OT A/P, others Updated! 9/16

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediStarMoonstruck, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    awesome post.

Obi Wan and Sabe please :D

Padme and Sabe scene ;) too

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I love Anakin being a hands on dad! That is so sweet

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I'm glad to see the Rebellion taking shape.

I'd definitely love to see Obi and Ani get more involved in the Rebellion and perhaps a little romance between Obi and Sabe?

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This was amazing=D= and I loved it.

Sabe looked over at Anakin as he checked on the twins. A mischievous grin appeared on her friend?s face. ?So Sola was right?The Hero with No Fear, Padme?? she said. ?You certainly will be the envy of the woman in the galaxy.?

Yes, and a lot of women on Earth as well =P~ [face_love] [face_blush] ;).

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wonderful post yet again. I like the insight that Anakin has over the past events, knowing that Padme was right to with hold her information about the delegation and that it was he who was wrong.
    Love the interaction between Padme and Sabe... a little girl talk is definitely called for.

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You can always skip several years and start up with a full grown rebellion.

It's nice to see them have family time.It's rare for Skywalkers.

6. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Can't wait to hear that discussion!;)

Cheers_Cazza@};-

7. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
  8. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Sabe looked over at Anakin as he checked on the twins. A mischievous grin appeared on her friend?s face. ?So Sola was right?The Hero with No Fear, Padme?? she said. ?You certainly will be the envy of the woman in the galaxy.?
    Padme laughed as Anakin?s face turned slightly red and then he picked up Luke as if he had heard nothing. ?I?ll tell you everything you want after dinner,? she told her friend. ?I?m sure you?ll want to hear it.?

Sabe faked an angry glare as the two of them took their seats. ?Oh, I certainly do want to hear everything. You?re not going to get out of not informing me about your Jedi. Nope, not at all.?

I loved this. LOL. YOur right Sabe she will be the envy of all the women in the galaxy!

9. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I agree with Obi and Sabe getting re-aquainted.;)

10. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Moving this up.

11. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    *bangs head on wall* The reminder kept popping up all week and I still forgot to reply. [face_frustrated] Okay, to make sure really short...

We are in the early years of the Rebellion, but everything has to start somewhere. Right now, Padme and the others are just throwing out names. In order to get the military strong, it needs backing, right? People to support it and whatnot. That's where we are now. We'll likely see Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma at some point, but I don't know when that'll be. No, I doubt the Jedi would be happy with them, but we're leaving Naboo really soon.

No Obi-Wan/Sabe scene just yet, but Sabe starts teasing Padme. :p And we all know Padme is really, really lucky. :D Perhaps that'll be on the Empire's wanted poster (so to speak) of her: and the worst crime this woman has committed? Stealing Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker!

I would skip some years, but there is an important scene I have to take care of before I skip anything. Which is why we are leaving Naboo. I'm done with it.

Okay, replies summed up. Now with the post:

Parma sat at a table in a small library, flipping through a holocron. Now that she was a student of Palpatine, she had access to his Sith archive. Most of what she had found was musings of various Sith Lords over the years or detailed Force powers out of her reach.

Those holocrons she had no use for. Instead, she studied the ones that discussed Sith weapons. One she was very interested in was the lanvarok, a projectile fitted on the wrist. The weapon would fling thin metal discs towards a target in a spray. She already had ideas on how to modify it.

Sith Alchemy also interested her, however, most of it she could not due to her lack of Force-strength. That did not mean it was useless; most of her notes on the subject required her using modern equipment to get the desired effect or maybe a replacement.

She had not appeared to the public yet. Palpatine wanted to train her more before revealing her as his second in command. Not that it mattered to Parma. She was much happier studying; she did not care for interacting with people. For some reason, that amused the Emperor.

The holocron ended and Parma pushed it aside and picked up a new one. Perhaps she was not an ideal Sith, but she would make use of their info to benefit their cause.

"Oh, Padme!" Sabe lifted up Leia as the baby began to cry. "She looks just like you!"

Padme smiled as her friend rocked her daughter back and forth. "She may look like me, but sometimes I think she takes after her father. She's fussy just like her father."

Behind her, Jobal rocked Luke in a rocking chair. "Ah, the father taking after the daughter... I have the feeling that Anakin will have his hands full." She chuckled at the thought. If Padme were any indication, Leia would certainly be a handful.

And combine that with the fact she takes after Anakin, then yes, Anakin and Padme will hand their hands full with Leia.

The women were alone in the lake house. Anakin, Ruwee, Bail and the other men went to the village to find a ship for the Jedi to use so the aforementioned father was not around to take the subtle blows to his personality.

Yet she knew her daughter would not stay for long. Bail had already discussed sending Obi-Wan, Anakin and Padme on ahead without him and his wife, leaving in the ship they were buying today. And of course, the twins would travel with them.

Like most grandparents, Jobal had grown close to her new grandchildren in this short period of time. There was something soothing about a baby, able to wipe away worries and bring about hope. In the pristine area of the Lake County, she had to force herself to remember they were here for more than just the peace and quiet.

Also, Jobal realized, without her realizing it, she found herself at ease with Padme's marriage. Even the hurt of not being told about it would not surface anymore. The arrival of the twins lessened the blow and Jobal and Ruwee could not br

12. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Cute sisterly moment in that post- it made me laugh and reminds me of many pillow fights I had with my own sisters.
    I do hope that Anakin can fix the ship and that they aren't spotted for something so simple as buying too many parts.

13. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh Anakin. What will we do with you.

I do to think Padme is the slightly bit odd.

Cheers_Cazza@};-

14. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    It would be very interesting to see what the guys would think if the walked in during a pillow fight, especially Anakin and Obi-Wan who would probably faint from the shock ;).

Well, this was an interesting and amazing update; I especially loved the part when we got to read Jobal?s thoughts.

15. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
  16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
  17. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    I just found this story and read it all the way from the beginning and I must say,it is fantastic. I love how you have the ups and downs coming together and how they are trying to make things right. Especially Anakin. It is how I wished events would have gone in the first place. Padme having the twins in a more relaxed environment was also welcome. Anyway, I love it and I can't wait for the next update!

18. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I loved the scene with the women. The pillow fight was very cute and probably a good way to ease the worry.

Loved how Ruwee asked for Anakin's advice.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Oooh I loved the pillow fight! Its nice that just for now they have some time to be normal! I get the impression that, that isn't going to last very long though!!

Looking forward to the next post!

20. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Anakin, always happy to fix things....:rolleyes::p

21. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Good post.

If they're leaving Naboo soon, I do hope Sabe is going with them. Considering the Force-potential of Luke and Leia, having a trained bodyguard along couldn't possibly hurt.

Ship they acquired sounds interesting. Of course, I think a better choice would be a Corellian freighter...of the YT-1300 class, perhaps. :D

Can't wait for the next post. It'll be interesting to see what the rest of the Jedi have been up to. I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do to keep the Order intact in what will surely be dangerous years ahead. (It will be years before the Rebellion will be strong enough to allow the Jedi to operate safely in the open. Until then, they'd have to stay hidden, train the padawans and younglings, and generally rebuild themselves for eventual war with the Sith).

22. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Wow.

Two months since someone posted here last...and it was me. I'd better move this on up.

<sighs> And it's been ninety days now since the last update.

23. Erin_21

Erin_21 Jedi Master star 2

May 27, 2005
    Wow, this is such a great story!!! Is been so long since it was updated!! :_| is a pity 'cause I truly love stories where Anakin really gets that he has done wrong and the rebellion and stuff.

I hope one of this days this can be active again, be well and take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.