main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Conflicts.... For rehearsals and filming

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by LadySith22, Apr 6, 2013.

1. LadySith22

LadySith22 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    While we are looking for a good indoor rehearsal space we need to start planning for rehearsals and filming for SWN. We are planning on rehearsing Tuesday evenings and Saturday evenings. Filming will ideally be done in 3 segments on the weekends (dates to be determined). Please take a look at your calendars and post any Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays you are unavailable during the months of April, May, and June. I would like to have an availability schedule to review at Saturdays dueling practice and Sundays meeting. If future conflicts arise we ask that you email both Bryan and myself. My email is Selma792000@yahoo.com

2. quigonschuel

quigonschuel Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2011
    For me, Tuesday nights are booked until May 7th (prior contractual obligations). Sundays I'm busy until noon until the end of May, Saturdays are pretty wide open except for May 4th & 11th at this point. If Wednesday evenings are an option that would work well.

3. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Emailed my conflicts to Bryan yesterday.

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    I am unavailable on weekdays, as a rule.

5. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    We will be unavailable on:
    Tuesday April 23 and 30
    Saturday April April 27
    Tuesday May 7 and 14
    Tuesday May 4 and 11

6. MilosMom

MilosMom Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 27, 2009
    Tuesday April 23, (Sat. 27. Possible on call day.)
    Tuesday May 7(,Sat. 11,25 Possible, on call days)

7. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    Not available on: April 27-28, June 8-9th so far. Don't get schedule until 2 weeks before, but don't usually work eves or Sat. nights. Once filming schedule is booked, I will request off for those dates where I'm needed.

Sundays I am not available until after 1:30 pm.

From the continued search for rehearsal space, I am guessing that Hosrath's is not available?

8. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    E-mailed my schedule earlier to Bryan.

9. LadySith22

Sep 24, 2002
    Thanks to everyone that has posted.

If you have emailed your conflicts to Bryan, please be sure to copy me in since I am the one currently putting the calendar together.

My email address is in the first post but again.. Selma792000@yahoo.com.

I will also have the calendar at dueling practice and the meeting. However I was hoping to have it mostly completed prior to then so we can pair up and schedule additional practices if needed.

10. GreyGirl

GreyGirl Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 27, 2009
    Tuesday availability - all except May 21
    Saturday availability - April 27, May should be ok at this point

11. GrandAdmDraco

GrandAdmDraco Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 12, 2011
    I am unable to state availability until 2 weeks before give or take. I am unavailabe the week of the 22nd. Next weekend(the 20th/21st) I should be ok. The weekend after is a hit or Miss depending on when our return is for my trip I'm leaving on the 22nd is.
    After that I'm open as of right now. But that can change anytime. I will do what I can to make up for lost time or practices.
    Such is what it is. Work comes first. It's easy to request off and to not go out of town for star wars night. Less so for the entire 3-4 months before it.

12. Solo42986

Solo42986 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 4, 2002
    I'm unavailable the next 3 tuesdays starting after today, and I work during the days on Saturdays.

13. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    I emailed my conflicts to both Mindy and Bryan.

Thank you!!![:D]

14. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Nothing in stone just yet. Right now, Peter & I have Kenpo classes Mon-Thur. I told our instructor that will change once our practice schedule comes out and we can pair down those days. He's pretty flexible. Also, I'll take a look at Peter's after-school band activities to see what days he has concerts. I know May 4th and 5th will be out as I observe (Eastern Orthodox) Easter. (It's very late this year.)

I will update accordingly in good time when things come down the pipeline.

15. JDuffPhoto

JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 3, 2010
    Looks like I have a conflict on the first Saturday of May. This appears to be the only committment I have away from the Bisons now through June.

16. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    i work nights mon- thurs. so those nights are usually not great for me. saturdays are better

17. Wild Sidewalker

Sep 5, 2012
    We will take what we can get of your time; I don't know if you were told but you've already been specially requested to be in a duel with Jon.

18. JDuffPhoto

JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 3, 2010
    Disregard, looks like i'm needed on May 3rd which is a Friday, so I'm still open for Saturday.

19. LadySith22

Sep 24, 2002
    Keep in mind, with Wednesdays being added for rehearsals every other week please be sure to list those conflicts as well

20. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    When were Wednesdays added? I feel like I missed something... I cannot seem to find it on the Boards and it wasn't mentioned in the email that went out about Saturday.

21. quigonschuel

quigonschuel Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2011
    I believe it may have been mentioned at last Saturday's rehearsal/meeting, Anna, IIRC.

22. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    Forgot to add that we are seeing BOOK OF MORMON Wednesday night of it's Buffalo run, which is June 12th, so we are unavailable.

23. LadySith22

Sep 24, 2002
    At the meeting (both saturday and sunday) we discussed using Jons church every other Tuesday evening and Victors location on the opposite Wednesday evenings. In addition to that we will meet every Saturday evening at either the McKinley mall or Holy Ghost. We have Holy Ghost confirmed for this Saturday (April 20) from 6-9pm. From my ubderstanding, Jon is working on confirming the location for future practices.

I will post the location for this weeks weekday practice later today( I just need to confirm the address)

24. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    I know it was mentioned- didn't realized it was confirmed. Thanks for clarifying.

25. Wild Sidewalker

Sep 5, 2012
    Could we get a hard copy version of the calendar or at least a listing of the exact days and times for rehearsal?