main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Confused

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by silentsophi, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentsophi

silentsophi Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Hey I am new to this and this place seems like a galaxy. I just want to dicuss a few topics that have been eating away at me since "the end of the begining"

Mostly Padme and Mr. Skywalker.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, you came to the right place. This is the helpful forum where everything you're wondering about (like where something goes, or how to post) you can get the answer here.

To check where something goes, just take a gander at the Map of the Boards, not only will you find links and describtions to cetain parts of the forum, but also helpful links to threads that can really help you get to your feet.

If you have any questions about the boards, or anything, just ask in this thread. We're all happy to help. Enjoy your stay!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Silentsophi! :)

What kind of topic especially? I mean, if you tell us a bit more about your thoughts, we can direct you a bit better to the best board. :)
    But if you are afraid that someone would take your idea, you can PM one of the Mods like Jedi_Daniel. You can find our WNU Mod in the header. :) And you can be sure he helps you the best he can. :)

Since you want to discuss these persons, you maybe looking for the RotS Board. But you can only temporarily open new threads there and it is highly recommended to look through the existing threads if there is already a similiar topic. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

4. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome silentsophi.

5. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    hello there

6. Sango71104

Sango71104 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2005