main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Conglomeration

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by CreatureCreator, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreatureCreator

CreatureCreator Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 2001
    Anybody planning on attending this on the weekend of the 11th? We could all meet. I work with the guy who helps organize the Masquarade, so I can probably get a lot of info on the event. I think it's at the Holiday Inn in New Albany.

2. Duran_Filewn

Duran_Filewn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2001

Sorry I didn't reply but I have been very busy the past couple of weeks.

I was out of town this past weekend but what was the conglomaration?

3. CreatureCreator

Mar 31, 2001
    This was the local convention that replaced RiverCon. It was fun.

4. CreatureCreator

Mar 31, 2001
    We need to get our local FanForce chapter going. I'm open for suggestions.

5. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    I'm with you. I know there are plenty of fans here in town, and we need to get something going. We need to get a handful of us together to set something up and to start recruiting. Post here or email me if anyone's interested.

6. CreatureCreator

Mar 31, 2001
    Email me at deadspeak@msn.com with the info.

I'll meet with the rest of the SW fanbase here.

7. CreatureCreator

Mar 31, 2001
    Ooops. Double post.

8. jamii

jamii Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2001
    I've been trying to do the same thing. Even started a Yahoo club for Kentuckians, but only got a handful of members out of 100 invites. It seems everyone prefers to stay in the closet, but that can't be right, because I have always thought Star Wars fans to be the most outspoken people there is. Where are you people???? I've decided to paint my car like an X-wing and advertise my fanship to bring people out of the woodwork :).

Jamii
    StarWarsFanBase.com

9. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Im interested in being in a local club here in louisville. The trailer for episode II is with monsters inc. the trailer and monsters are both good. If anyone is in charge of getting people together to buy tickets or getting in line for tickets at tinseltown or showcase stoneybrook next may let me know. Hopefully there will be some sort of star wars club around by then. Keep me posted my email is paul_loves_emily@yahoo.com if anyone wantes to email me about any local star wars activities. Thanks Obi-Wan-Bartak

10. FarmboyKatarn

FarmboyKatarn Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    I'm also hoping to organize a FanForce for l'ville, I'd be interested in a lineup. (I go to TinselTown) A good idea I thought of was to go to all the local comic shops-all 3 of 'em(Great Escape, The Zone, and Comic Vault in Elizabethtown) and put up some flyers to advertise our local chapter and recruit some members. The people I know who shop there would probably be interested in joining.

11. sabe-oola

sabe-oola Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    I have been trying to contact people from the board for a fanforce here inLouisville, but no one seems to be answering my emails :(
    But I would most definitely be interested!!!!! Email me if you have any info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.