main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Congradulations to TIEPILOT74 !!!! Long live the Empire.

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    One of our fellow fan force members,TiePilot74 has just been accepted into the North/South Carolina 501st Garrison. WhooooHooooo !!!! Way to go man. I've seen his costume and it looks amazingly authentic. Hopefully I'll be joing you as an Imperial Officer soon enough.

Grand Moff Spooky [face_devil]

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Man that's great! I had no idea the 501st was this close to home! Way to go dude!!

3. TiePilot74

TiePilot74 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. Hurry up with your Imperial Officer suit so we can spread the word of the Empire across our city.

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That's awsome!

Let me know if any of you guys need any costume help, because I have sewn a few costumes in my time.

5. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Actually I do. I've been wanting a costume based on Anakin's Jedi costume from Attack of the clones. I already have the belt. Custom made from park sabers. But that's all I got. How much would you charge?

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I wouldn't mind having an outfit like the one on the last darth maul figure to come out with the red trim on some of the edges. And a cloak like the emperors. How much was that jedi belt you had made stardog?

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I could easily do all those costumes! Just PM me for more info.

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    I think I paid 75 bucks for it. It looks like Obi-Wan's belt. It's real leather and has a clip on it to fasten a lighter saber with a D-ring. Also fastens in the back with heavey duty snaps. Go to www.parksabers.com they should have them to check out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.