main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Congrats on your FanForce Chapter status!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DVDMaster, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Welcome to the land of official chapterhood and taking your first step into a larger world. I know this chapter has struggled for some time to meet the qualifications, but it's great to see y'all met the goal!

Noticed the new announcement on the CR forum and thought I'd take the chance to come by and say "Howdy." Keep up the great work C-town! Hopefully in the future our two chapters will meet at an event. Could always be C3! Stop by our boards anytime. It's good to see that the Lookout Mountain area has a FF presence. May The Force Be With Y'all!

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Thanks very much DVDMaster! We really did work hard to get here. I wasn't here back when the group was first struggling but the guys have told me about it so it's really nice to be official now :D

3. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Thanks man--and Congrats to all my compatriots in our efforts that have finally paid off! We are official! Aren't we cool now??!! ;)

4. AllieFox

AllieFox Jedi Master

Feb 12, 2001
    Wonderful news!

As someone that has been around offering encouragement since AOTC IMAX was announced I'm totally hyped about you guys coming together.

Congrats to southernjedi and the rest of the crew in Chattanooga!

Cheers from the CLONES of Macon, Georgia!

5. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Yeah, I'm sure we'll meet up with the surrounding chapters at some point. We have some ideas, but I know I'll be looking over the posts on other boards to get an idea of what everyone else is doing. You may call it stealing ideas. I call it "inspiration". heh.

WAAAAHOOOO!!!!

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Well, I was going to post a congratulatory thread, but DVDMaster was way ahead of me. ;)

In all seriousness, I am very happy that your group has come together and earned your official FF status. I look forward to working with your group. :)

7. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Hmmm,
    How do I join?

I'm a "NON-official" member of the Suspicious Minds (Memphis)
    But I need to support my NEW hometown! Chattanooga!

And Congrats on the NEW Chapter!

8. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    How do I join?

Cool! I take it you just moved to the area? Just come to the meetings and jump in posting! And send me your e-mail address, AOL IM name, etc etc and phone number and I'll add you to our roster!

9. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    So Layren... who is Padawan Kynstar?

Mr. N, on behalf of the yet unnamed FanForce Chapter of Chattooine (formally Chattanooga), I hereby welcome you into the ranks of the few... the proud... the obsessive/compulsive.

Of course, this is subject to passing the grueling initiation set up by members of this board and/or persons just passing by amd their immediate family. Subject to change without notice (and probably will). All prices guarenteed. All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. Subject to prior sale. Please check dealer for actual pricing and availability. Not responsible for typographical errors. Also not responsible for actual content. Also, forget this entire post... except the welcome. Welcome!

10. obivolkenobi

obivolkenobi Jedi Master

May 24, 2002

Wow, going to the FanForce Southeast page and seeing: "Chattanooga, TN - official Fan Force chapter" is really cool. It's been a long time coming, but this is great! I'd like to thank everyone who helped make it a reality.

To Mr. ? It's funny you're moving to this chapter from Memphis. I'm also moving from one Tennessee chapter to another. I'm getting ready to move to Nashville, so I'll have to get in touch with the Nashville After Darth folks. Maybe we can have a Tennessee Fan Force meeting at some point.

Anyway, congrats everyone!

11. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Yeah... and we're the only one that says "Official" FanForce Chapter. So there! LOL

12. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    It's nice to be official at something. LOL.

It's a great feeling. Something that's been a long time in the making. I can't wait till the next meeting.

13. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    who is Padawan Kynstar?

My padawan of course! :p don't you love how helpful I am :D

Actually if you'd venture into Fanfic you'd see a lot of names and things like that ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.