main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Congrats to Rochesters New CR !!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Thank you to everyone who were in attendance for Sundays meeting. A new CR has been elected.

Congrats to STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB !!!!!! YAY!

Next meeting should be announced shortly.

2. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Congrats jeff!

3. BlueRoommate

BlueRoommate Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
  4. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Thanks for stepping up Jeff!

5. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    I'm comin for ya! Hahahaha

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Thank you everyone for your support. Also thanks to everyone that has not given up on this forum and the Rebellion. I am not exactly sure of all of the proper CR procedures and details but I will try my best and put as much effort as I can into this role. I am sure that all of you will be patient with me and help me along the way. I did have this role for a little while at one time but I was not familiar with Fan Force that much and did not have the interest as I do now. I have been around for a while and understand how things work more then I did before. I will seek help when needed and will gladly accept advice and guidance. It was discussed that it could be a short term thing for me being CR, but I have thought about it a lot and I feel that I would like to try and fill this role as long as possible. I have learned a lot, not only in the past few days, but also months and years of being involved with a local Star Wars group and I know what works and what does not. Unfortunately I did not give recent events enough attention and speak up enough. I will try to see that this never happens again. I feel very enthusiastic about this and trust me it will not be a temporary feeling. My role is to see that this forum runs as it should under Fan Force guidelines and that we are in active communication with Fan Force and the other Chapters. I am also here to help all of you and not to hinder. We all need to continue communicating and listening more in a positive way. If we continue as we have in the past few days or weeks, then we are on the right track. I will do my best along with the rest of you to see that this forum and Fan club proceed from now on as it should for all Star Wars fans that wish to participate in any way. Like I said before I have been involved with all of the evolutions of this group for about seven years or so and I am going to do all I can from now on so that this one does not falter. With possibly the last Star Wars film coming next year, we have no more time to waste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.