main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Congrats to the new CR!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Sep 6, 2008.

1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Jankarakk is the new SNFF Chapter Rep! Congratulations! Now get this chapter into shape!

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Welcome one and all to MY empire....j/k I hope to get things rolling and bump up the activity and hey maybe even get meeting together. I don't know what all your work schedules are like but I personally am off on Fridays and Saturdays. Maybe get together on a friday or saturday night at applebee's or friday's or something along those lines just kind of as a meet and greet :). Any suggestions please post them here or PM me.

3. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Oooh, need an assistant CR? I know when I was in the San Diego FF, we had a sort of "Cabinet" that included several positions.

4. Codi_Ty

Codi_Ty Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2008
    I am all for a meet and greet. I make my schedule at work, so I am flexible.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I appreciate the offer but we'll wait until we get some more active posters and see about getting a "cabinet" together. But it's definitely a good idea if for some reason I need to go out of town for any reason. So that's something we'll look into at another time. But I'm going to open up another topic to discuss a meet and greet.

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey, Janky, I know you'll make one hell of a good CR. If I can make it to your next meeting, I'll totally be there. I want to apologize for shirking my responsibilities this past year. The real world decided to make me its special little project. You deserve better, and now you have him. Congrats, Jankster!

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Gracias MD. I hope once the real world decides to give you a break from being it's guinea pig that you can be a more active poster here again and hang out with us! You're an awesome member of this lil community we have going here.

8. Lord_Darth_Marus

Lord_Darth_Marus Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2008
    Congrats on getting CR. It appears as though the posters here think it was a good choice.

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Yeah...No clue what they were thinking...but hey....it'll be fun to rule the world! :D

10. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    You can't rule the world... it's already mine!!! [face_skull]

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    oh stop having delusions of grandeur! :p jk