New Hamp Congrats to TK!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sending out a big congrats to TK for being picked and marching in the Rose Bowl Parade with the 501st! He represented NH well, as being selected to carry the flag with NH's seal. Added to that the lucky bastid met GL!

Anyway, I fouind this pic of TK on starwars.com, thought I'd share!

Congrats again TK! (Pssst! The flap on your boot is showing!! :p )

[image=http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q14/omega2730/67.jpg]
  2. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    congrats TK on being in the Rose Bowl parade that is awesome. no wonder why you haven't been on here that much lately. lol

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Well for me, it's been overtime, overtime, overtime. That and I went home ot Halifax, NS for Christmas so I really haven't been near a computer lately. TK also had the Christmas rush at his work and he really didn't have that much computer time either. But now that things have died down, and I'm going to be working somewhat less OT now, hopefully we can be posting more :D
  4. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4

Boy, Do I look good in that picture or what !! lol

It was a great trip. I had the time of my life. I will be bring lot's of pictures to the March meeting so be sure to come and check them out. I have alot posted at 501neg.com if you'd like to there as well. Let me know hat you think. It was a lot of hard work but man was it ever worth it.

If any of you reg. guy's on here (you know who you are) wish for a copy of the pictures I have on CD PM me with your address and I'll try to get a copy out to you. I have some AWESOME shot of George. lol Oh and Steve and Mary, I can't forget them.

SeeYa,
    TK
  5. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just a Quick note....

If anyone out their would like any info on joining the 501st. Please let me know. They are doing a local recuiting drive so to say. So let me know. We'd love to have more people join up.

Where else can you be your own action figure!! lol

You can also check out 501neg.com for more info. You can get started for as little as around $100 for your first custome. It's very easy and fun. Just think.... you may be the next person picked by Lucas to march in the Rose Bowl Parade or maybe you'll get to go to Family Day at Hasbro and get a VIP tour of the whole plant. Plus a great free swag bag? Who know. lol :)

SeeYa,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.