main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Congratulation Jedi_Junkie

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    With Jedi_Junkie turning 18 (BTW Happy Birthday!) she can officially assume her role as the Chapter Rep of the Star Wars Fellowship of Dayton!

I'd like to take a moment and thank Sean_Starrider for getting the Star Wars Fellowship of Dayton off the ground. It's not easy getting one of these FF chapters started; things haven't been easy for Dayton, but you guys manage to stick together. Alot of that has to do with the leadership of the FF Chapter Rep. Good job Sean!

Having met Jedi_Junkie, I expect to see more good things from Dayton in the future.

Sarah...they're all yours!

2. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Thanks for all the help, Krash, I'm glad to know you're confident in my ability! Now that I'm officially the CR I hope I can live up to the standards that Sean has set, and help this Fan Force grow into the great group I know it can be. :)

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Congratulations Sarah! You are now "officially" the CR. There is no doubt in my mind that Sarah will be a top notch CR and will be a great leader for Dayton. To quote Watto "I have a great faith in the girl" and Morpheous "Do not think you are a great CR, Know you are." Good luck kiddo and if you ever need any help or advice you know where to reach me. Krash thank you for being there with me through all those tough times we had together and if you ever need me for anything don't hesitate to drop me a line. Again, Congrats Sarah and best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.