main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Congratulations CINEMARK!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DARTHKOOL, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHKOOL

DARTHKOOL Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    I really don't mean to splatter my name all over this board, but I haven't heard anyone publicly say it, so I will.

The Cinemark Legacy 24 in Plano was absolutely the best. They were entirely accomodating to everyone in line and especially to the DFWFanForce club. Their management is head and shoulders, above and beyond that of the Galaxy 9 from three years ago. Except for that final night when a bunch of rednecks came out to try and destroy the party, everything went off without a hitch.

This was probably the greatest Lineup party in the history of Texas moviegoing.

My many thanks goes to CINEMARK LEGACY and management for being so nice, making us feel welcome and for keeping things running so smoothly.

My hat's off to you!!

P.S. We all need to write them some kinda letter (paper or electronica) and have everybody sign it in appreciation for all they have done.

P.S.S. My HUGE thanks to Brandon, Stone, Brian, Mike and they boyz and girls of DFWFanForce. Thank you for making my AOTC movie going experience the BEST of my life!

2. Nikohlas

Nikohlas Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2002
    DK, I wholeheartedly concur with your comment. The only difference is the location. Our line-up event at the Cinmark Tinseltown in Grapevine was amazing. It was so great to have worked with such a great staff at the theater, and have such great fans come out for an amazing night. Hats off to all! A special thanks should go out to Geri Wells at the Tinseltown...if it weren't for her we wouldn't have had such a smooth ride the whole way. KUDOS to Cinemark!!

3. Shy_Gon_Jin

Shy_Gon_Jin Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2001
    I couldn't agree more. The line was so smooth. Allowing us to bring our chairs out there just made the experience so comfortable. It was just an incredible experience from top to bottom. Heads up to Legacy!!!

Dennis

4. DARTHKOOL

DARTHKOOL Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    I raise my Lightsaber to CINEMARK!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.