main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Congratulations Jada!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TuskenFan, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    On being accepted into the 501st Legion and Krayt Clan. Check out her officialness right here... Right now they still need to get her photos up... :oops:

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Good Maker man! I couldn't figure out at first what you were congratulating me about.

3. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
  4. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    CONGRATS! i'm jealous... i have zero creative ability with costume making... so i dont think i'll ever get in.

5. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    I was like you. But I got lot's of help from people in the local Garrison, the Krayt Clan (an online message board and resource for Tusken Raiders), and my wife. I also learned a lot about costuming and while I'm not an expert, I'm alot better than I was. I must say that I surprised myself, I thought there would be no way that I would accomplish building my own costume, even with help. It's not impossible. But it does take time and money.

6. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah time and money would be pretty big for me... i'll have to check out those message boards and see. what i would really like is to just be a clone trooper... the clone trooper look of episdoe II

7. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Yeah, I like the clones too. Although I am more partial to the Episode III clones, especially the red Shock Trooper. And I know what you mean about cost. The clone armor can get expensive and you got your own little clone on the way to worry about. If it's something you really want to do then don't give up on it, just put it on the back burner for awhile.

8. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    ...yeah definately on the backburner... yeah and soon enough i'll have my own clone. [face_laugh] like that one. very good.

9. Erelannon

Erelannon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2003
    There was much rejoicing ...

yay.

10. Jedi_Stardancer

Jedi_Stardancer Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    Well I've already said this else where but YEA!! Congrats! You Rock! =D=

11. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I have as well already congratulated her Denizeness.. but here's to you again Jada!! I want to join ya in those ranks one of these years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.