Macon, GA Congratulations! Macon Is Official!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I would like to congratulate Macon on becoming the Southeast Region's newest FanForce chapter, and the 2nd official chapter in GA! :D

I would also like to extend my congrats to Allie Fox, your chosen Chapter Rep. I know he will keep doing a wonderful job for your group. :)

I really cannot express how happy I am that there is finally another FF chapter in Georgia. I am hoping that we can coordinate a GA FanForce event sometime in the future.

Congratulations, once again! :D
  2. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Congrats you guys!! Way to go!!
  3. litllejedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks guy's. I know I am excited and proud to be a clone. I would like to extend congrats to Allie "Palpatine" Fox also. Perseverence is its own reward my friend.

uhh.. I mean, oh look, a kitty!
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Congratulations Macon Georgia! You call Allie "Palpatine"? [face_shocked] Is he really that bad? ;) Actually in San Diego they call me the Supreme Chancellor... I kinda like the sound of that. :D
  5. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Me? Emperor?

I resemble those remarks!

That reminds me, I need to call Fuddruckers today. If they will not accomodate us, then I'll have to move my troops into place. ;)
  6. Smiling-Otter Jedi Knight

star 3
    They do have some large tables, and if it comes to it, I think a private room or two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.