main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Congratulations On Becomming Official, and Congrats to Bowen, your new City Rep!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    It seems to me you have made a great choice in choosing Bowen as your City Rep. I actually met him (Via AIM) when Episode I came out. He actually interviewed me for the book he wrote. Bowen is one of the most die-hard fans I know! Congratulations Bowen, and Congratulations Portland on becomming official!

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Thanks. :)

We have a great group so far, I look forward to many more meetings to come. It has been fun so far, but I think the future is going to be even better as new members continue to join and we can all hang out and share Star Wars stories and discussion or really talk about anything else too (I love movies in general, hehe, so any movie related discussion is good).

We are thinking of planning our next meeting either the weekend of October 12-13 or the following weekend. Either one is fine for me, but I'd like to know what other people are thinking. Any suggestions would be great and maybe someone has an idea what we should do next time or where we should meet.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^Jonathan, they have made you official. You just need to change your color to "Blue" (the city rep color) or you will get a lot of grief from people when you visit the City Rep Forum. hehe ;)

4. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    How do I change my color to blue? Hehe, I looked around but I'm not quite sure. Sorry, hehe. I'll try to figure it out but I may need some help here.

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Click on the Admin link at the top of this page (you will find it located between "Options" and "Help"). Then to the left click on "Change User Name Style". You must choose Blue on Transparent Background. I saw your post on the CR board by the way. My you are busy! ;)

6. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Congrats Bowen! :D

-IJedi

7. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Yay! Go Bowen! Oh, and I was talking to Nabiha Parvez about you. She told me quite alot. Like about your political beliefs and stuff. [face_mischief]

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Here is a thread on the Seattle board where they are congratulating you as well.

Seattle board

9. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Nabiha, haha, how is she doing anyhow? I suppose we had a number of conversations. I mean, I didn't know her that well, but we talked a good deal.

I wonder what else you found out, haha, or what she thinks of me and whatnot. I find it funny that you would actually know someone I know, for some reason, I dunno, just seems like a funny coincidence.

10. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Nabiha's doing good I guess. She's going to Lewis and Clark.

11. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Hehe, Lewis and Clark is a VERY liberal school... but then again, most colleges are pretty liberal. :)

That one especially though.

12. Raiden

Raiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    Clap-E-Clap ?!
    Twirls "Go Bowen" Flag.
    -Raiden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.