main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Congratulations Spokane!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Congratulations Spokane! You are now an "officially recognized" Fan Force!

Now what you have to do is think of a name for yourselves and elect a Chapter Rep.

The duties of the Chapter Rep are to basically moderate your own Forum, send me PMs about your events/activities/meetings, and correspond with other Chapter Reps in a private board. The Chapter Rep must also serve as an example and strictly follow the Fan Force Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can maybe nominate people for CR at your next meeting and hold elections at the meeting after that. Or you can just decide amongst yourselves and tell me who you select.

Congratulations again!!

-Matt
    JediRacer

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    WooHoo!!!

Thank you Matt.

I don't know about anyone else's opinion, but I nominate Earwen_Lightrider as our CR. And if she gets pulled into that title kicking and screaming, all the better!

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'd gladly be the CR. Just don't ask me what type of pizza crust to order and it will be all good :p ;)

4. jedilos

jedilos Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2000
    hi all although I'm new here, I second the nomination for Earwen_Lightrider seems she has done alot of work to get this little group where is at.

5. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Thanks jedilos, but don't give me all the credit. Getting this group where it is was a team effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.