Congratulations strawbary!

Discussion in 'Syracuse, NY' started by Bria, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    I signed in today and noticed more pretty colors on my bio page. Congrats on your RSA-ship, strawbary! :)

Shouldn't your colors be... oh I don't know... strawberryish? :D ;)

~*~Bria
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ;) thanks Bria I actually havent really played with all my new toys yet..... should do that now.......I thought about the reds........sooooooooooo many colors, sooooooo many choices ;)

*giggles*
    Glad to see you on our boards. :) Miss yapping with ya!

Edit: spelling
  3. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Congrats Strawbary! Hope to see you guys down our way again soon :)
  4. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats strawbary.
  5. Ryan33 Jedi Knight

Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly is a RSA-ship?
  6. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    RSA stands for Regional Support Administrator. They're a step up from City Reps. Instead of being the representative for just a city, they administer an entire region. In strawbary's case, the North East region. They're responsible for helping cities become official chapters, answering questions about Fanforce, stuff like that. I'm sure strawbary has better answers from first-hand experience. :)
  7. Corn_Free_Ta Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, I am new to these boards, and I would love to get involved with your group as events present themselves. I am go to SUNY Binghamton, I am in summer session right now. I live in L.I./Queens, so I will be in the city for the rest of the summer at the end of this month. What do you guys do for Star Wars events?
  8. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    thanks Mogook but I think you summed it up pretty good ;)

9. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    hey Corn we would love to have you get involved with us! The more the merrier!

We have done charity events, a BBq, we get together for trivial pursuit and a movie sometimes.
    May and june were our busiest. If you browse thru our boards a bit you can read up on some of the evetns we have done. :)

Am currently doing the Aug calendar that will be out soon. If there is something you would like to do let me know I can add it to the calendar. :)

Look forward to meeting you!
  10. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Yep, so many colors. :) I think the colors right now look just perfect for your username. :D ;)

~*~Bria
  11. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks Bria I took your advice and changed it ;)
  12. Ryan33 Jedi Knight

Syracuse and Binghamton ain't there anybody inbetween right in Ithaca! :)

I know there are plenty of fans around here because I'm a manager at the Hoyts theater in Ithaca and we had the highest gross for AOTC of any Hoyts theater in NYS for it's opening day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.