Congratulations to Bodo_Janx, Newly Appointed FanForce City Rep, Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    TTF members,
    The Raleigh Fan Force executive board has nominated and Brad Matthews, Bodo_Janx as the new Fan Force City rep for the Raleigh NC area.

I've congratulated Brad on his promotion to City Rep, Raleigh and notified the Southeast Regional Support Rep (RSA), Hama, of the change.

As soon as Adam's wedding and Darth RealLife-CareerIssues get settled, I can get back on track to having Star Wars fun again. Meanwhile, I hope everyone here will help support Brad as he takes over the reigns for a while. He has some great ideas and his event management skills and leadership skills will be put to the test and I'm certain he'll do an exceptional job as your new Triangle area city rep.

Please send Brad your own best regards,

See you out there in the outer rim,
    Tallon Kaardgamer, retired Raleigh city rep.
  2. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Congratulations to Bodo_Janx! Glad to work with you in the months to come!
  3. LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Many congrats to you Bodo!....
    And here we are ready to keep going in the force....

Jorge
  4. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Congrats Bodo! Good luck with the new position!
  5. Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I am honored to be the Organizer for the Triangle Trade Federation and the City Rep for the TTF FanForce Forum. I want to thank the TTF Board who felt confident in my abilities to allow me this opportunity, and I promise you that I will not let you down.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words, and it really means a lot. I promise to hold these positions in the highest regards, and to help move our organization forward. I welcome all members to contact me for any reason, and I will always offer a friendly ear to any member. And, I look forward in working with everyone in the near future.

May the TTF FanForce be with you, ALWAYS
    Bodo Janx
    FanForce CR, Raleigh N.C.
  6. stacey113 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Brad, I know you will do your best for our club. Thanks for taking on this responsibility. If you need help with anything call on me or contact your best resource, Hama. Dylan is a very friendly and helpful RSA. He was previously the GSA of all the boards worldwide so he is very knowledgable. Best of luck to you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.