Padu, KY Congratulations to Jenn & Scott

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by kywildcatt, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kywildcatt Jedi Knight

:D Just wanted to post a huge congratulations Jenn (aka TheSimi) and Scott (aka Darkwolf2k) on their engagement!! Best wishes to both of you!! :D
  2. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's great! You two are awesome together. Congratulations!
  3. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's great news! I'm happy for you guys :) .
  4. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    [:D] Love you guys!! Congratulations! Is it going to be a Dark Hunter/Star Wars themed wedding? lol
  5. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Congrats guys, its about time,
    If you are goin to have a sw/dk wedding then at some point during it jar jar should run down the aisle and an arrow should plow into his head shot by a darkhunter in a cupid costume...sniff..I'm getting choked up. pv
  7. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks everybody. We're both really excited. We haven't set a date yet, but it won't be until sometime next year. Of course everyone will probably get sick of hearing about plans long before then so feel free to tell me to shut up. :D As for the dh/sw theme...... we haven't gotten that far, but there will probably have to be some reference somewhere to both those and World of Warcraft cuz those are the things we both enjoy. Thanks again and big hugs to all of you!

Jenn and Scott

8. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Geez... what a couple of geeks. lol Luv ya, Congrats guys!
  9. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I"ll just assume that was Nardo typing under TKY's username. [face_plain] Also, if you want a WoW reference, how about I show up to the wedding dressed up as Thrall. I"m sure that'll really turn some heads. [face_cowboy]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.